Chapter 16

No POV

Y/n is sitting on the couch as he listen's to Frisk speaking about something in his mind. Gataki was on the couch beside him and he pet her head. Justice sneaks up behind Y/n and covers his eyes.

Justice:"Guess who."

Y/n:"Justice? And it doesn't matter whether you cover my eyes or not."

Justice:"Oh yeah..."

Justice moves her arms down wraping them around his shoulders resting her head ontop of his.

Justice:"Judgement and I got a present for you Y/n."

Y/n:"Really?"

Y/n ask suprised and he feels Justice nod her head. Judgement walks infront of him and puts a golden heart locket necklace around his neck.

Judgement:"We were trying to decide on what gift to give you and Frisk helped up decide on a locket."

Y/n is speechless as he processess everything. He raises his hand to feel of the locket and finds brail engraved on it. On one side Judgement's name was written in brail and Justice's name was on the other side.

After a bit of fiddling with the locket he manages to open it. He finds brail on one side of the locket spelling 'white eyed trio' and on the other side was a picture of the three, Justice, Y/n and Judgement.

The picture was of the three. Judgement and Y/n were both laying on Justice with her arms around them. The two were asleep as Justice smiled down at them.

Justice:"Judgement and I have a copy of the same locket, the picture we managed to get textured so you could tell what it was."

Y/n is silent as smile forms on his face and he begins to cry and hug Judgement tightly supring the prosecutor.

Y/n:"Thank you... I love you both..."

Judgement smiles as she returns the hug. Justice hops over the couch and joins the hug. Frisk smiles at the three and takes a pitcure of them.

Meanwhile in the kitchen as everyone else was watching the trio with smiles.

Susan:"A lack of violence.... but still acceptable."

Helltaker:"This is the first time he's cried tears of joy."

Malina:"...I don't feel like drinking..."

Malina leans her head on Zdrada's shoulder who glances at the demoness but lets her remain.

Michael shed a small tear that only Gabriel and Lucifer seemed to see.

Michael:"It's beautiful. Such love..."

Unknown to everyone this event just cemented Y/n's plan of asking the two to marry him. He wouldn't allow anyone to stand in his way. This event also strengthened the sibling like bond between Frisk and him.

_______________________________________________________

Short chapter I know... but results are here.

Neutral Void End has been selected.

You know I realized I coulda went a Cain and Knight of Hell path. I did mention the first blade and it was all there to do... just didn't think about it.

Y/n having to kill Helltaker due to some circumstance brought on by Loremaster. Y/n got super angy and just wound up with Cain and when he came back he brutalized Loremaster and became the new ruler of Hell.
But alas I forgot I ever mentioned it.

Sadly Genocide is not the answer... apearantly a soul is had...

Until next time! ^W^ <3