Chapter 14

No POV

Judgement:"Azazel you forgot to add Cerberus to the likes section."

Zdrada:"Yeah, and their isn't any physical description."

Azazel takes the journal and looks at it closely before huffing and starts to write in it.

Azazel:"I'll add a physical description after his tranformation is done, so I'll need to inspect his body."

Justice:"Just ask us whatever you need to know."

Judgement:"Yeah we know his body well."

Azazel:"I see..."

Malina:"What about the black fluid?"

Azazel:"I haven't figured it out yet. He destroyed the vial I had of it. So far I only have it as a sign of danger."

Pandemonica:"He likes black coffee?"

Before anyone can respond Susan and Y/n walk through the front door but what gets their attention is the body bags they're both dragging.

Lucifer:"You killed two people?"

Y/n:"Just the guys you said flirted with Judgement."

Judgement:"Thats sweet of you."

Judgement says while blushing at what she saw as a sweet gesture.

Lucifer:"Susan you were suppose to be watching him!"

Susan:"I am, and I made sure he got his message across. In other news their is a gang dead."

Y/n and Susan leave to the backyard after giving Cerberus a treat for digging a hole for them to use.

Helltaker:"So that why the neighbors dog went missing."

Malina:"What do you mean?"

Helltaker:"Y/n knows how to hide a body."

Is all he says and goes to the kitchen to start cooking. Meanwhile Judgement is still blushing while Justice is smiling.

Pandemonica:"How'd he find them?"

Lucifer:"He did ask for a hellhound..."

Justice:"He's amazing."

Judgement:"Yeah."

The others look at the two prosecutors who have dreamy looks on their faces.

Y/n:"Cerberus! Fill this hole half way!"

Cerberus runs outside to the backyard while everyone sighs and continues on their way.

Zdrada:"You know Imma follow the way of violence."

Zdrada gets up to help the two violent demons in the backyard.

Pandemonica:"Should we be worried about a cult starting?"

Malina:"It's the angel's problem."

Malina then gets up to join Zdrada. While Azazel writes down 'Yandere demon' to the titles of Y/n.

_____________________

Y/n POV

I stare in the direction of the angel that I have Michael and Garbriel have brought here to help me.

Michael:"Y/n this is Frisk. He is a pacifist, he will help you with your violent tendencies."

For some reason I feel I must be in oppisition to this angel, but I can't bring myself to stab him.

Gabriel:"He's mute by the way."

Y/n:"How we to communicate then?"

Baphomet:"That's simple!"

Baphomet says announcing her presence. Before I knew it I feel something hit against me and a headache comes but goes away quickly.

Y/n:"What did you just do?"

Frisk:'my head...'

I look around as I hear a voice in my head.

Y/n:"Get outta my head!"

I can feel Michael and Gabriel's confused stares.

Baphomet:"Now you two can communicate telepathically! You're welcome."

Baphomet then leaves.

Y/n:'Can I stab you?'

Frisk:'I would prefer you not do that.'

Theirs a silence as I hear Michael and Gabriel leave.

Frisk:'By the way I am female... just flat.'

Y/n:'I'm blind I wouldn't care anyways, and I have lovers so your body doesn't matter to me.'

Frisk:'Lovers?'

Y/n:'Two, Justice and Judgement.'

Frisk:'Oh yes I know of those two. Are you three married yet?'

Y/n:'N-No...I kinda want to but...'

Frisk:'Afraid they'll say no?'

Y/n:'I don't know who to ask to help me get a ring for them, and I know nothing about planning a wedding.'

Frisk:'I'll help!'

I flinch slightly at the excited voice in my head.

Y/n:'I mean... I was going to ask Susan, my brother or Zdrada.'

Frisk:'We'll get their help too!'

Frisk gets up and leaves the room and when she comes back I hear her dragging someone.

Frisk:'I could only find Susan.'

Susan:"What do you need Y/n, and who is this angel?"

Y/n:"That's Frisk a pacifist, she's helping me with my violent tendencies. As for why she dragged you here well..."

I get nervous and gesture for her to come closer.

Y/n:"C-Could you h-help me find a ring for Justice and Judgement?"

I ask her in a whisper and she's silent for a moment and I get nervous not being able to see her grin.

Susan:"Of course!"

She shouts excited startling me. We start to talk about the specifics of everything and how we'll get the size for the rings for them.

Y/n:"How about Azazel?"

Susan:"I don't think they'll expect anything if she ask for their ring size."

Frisk:'But how do we get her to ask and for it not to be suspicious.'

Frisk said in my mind while signing to Susan.

Y/n:"Trick her into getting the information."

Susan:"It's possible. If she ask everyone then no one will suspect anything."

Y/n:"Right. So just mention to her that she doesn't have that information?"

Susan:"It will probably be enough knowing how she is."

Frisk:'Who will do it?'

Susan:"I will."

Susan gets up and leaves persumedly to find Azazel. Frisk and I stay discussing the rings in question. Which I am not exactly sure how I'll decide, I mean I can't exactly see their appearnce.

Y/n:'I'll probably pick whichever rings feel right.'

Frisk:'That's the best you could do. Think of how Justice and Judgment make you feel then how the ring makes you feel and if the two are equal...'

Y/n:'Then thats the right rings.'

Frisk:'Exactly.'

___________________________________________