Chapter 18

Y/n POV

Justice:"Y/n what are you eating?"

"I don't know. It's bitter though." I reply taking another handful of something out of the can and eating it.

Justice reaches over and takes some.

Justice:"Huh, it is bitter."

We both keep eating whatever it is. Eventually someone walks into the room.

Pandemonica:"Why are you two eating coffee beans?"

"So that's why they taste bitter."

Justice:"So that's why the taste seemed familiar."

Pandemonica walks over and I feel her take the can away from us.

Pandemonica:"I'll trust the both of you can deal with the excess energy you will get yourselves. By the way Lucifer wanted me to tell you tomorrow we're having dinner with Michael, Gabriel, Raphel and Frisk. Baphomet and Krampus will also be there."

Justice:"What's the occasion?"

She ask and I would be interested to know aswell if it wasn't for the fact I asked Lucifer to invite them.

Pandemonica:"She didn't say, but I assume she'll say tomorrow. It sounds tiring though, but I wouldn't mind a break from paperwork."

"I still detest the idea of that unholy thing."

Although I couldn't see it Pandemonica nods and walks out of the room. 

Feeling someone sit on my lap I immedately recognise it to be Justice.

Justice:"So how have you been my yandere~"

"I'm not a yandere... just protective to the point of stabbing."

Justice:"Don't worry Judgement and I both think it's hot and endearing."

I blush but smile too. Even though Justice can't see the blush and she's the only one in the room with me I still hide my face in her breast. Not that I think she minds.

Justice chuckles and I feel her arms wrap around my neck and one of her hands on the back of my head messing with my hair. Wrapping my arms around her hips I pull her closer to me.

The both of us stay like that for a good moment until I feel Justice slowly move against me.

Justice:"How about it? A quick ride."

"I wouldn't mind..."

Justice:"Hey I've been thinking, we'd need to discuss this with Judgement, but how about kids?"

The sexual tension and thoughts immediately vanished.

Justice:"I kinda want to be a mother..."

"I wouldn't mind. Especially if its with you or Judgement. Kids have never been on my mind, being blind and all."

Justice:"I get what you mean."

A peaceful silence ensues as I feel Justice playing with my hair. It's a nice feeling. Her fingers running through my hair and sometimes my hair being twisted around her fingers.

However Justice seemed to embrace me it is always soothing. The same could be said for Judgement.

Hearing someone walk into the room then sit down beside us. I realize it's Judgement as I feel a arm being put around me. I also hear the paws of Gataki going to her bed.

"Theirs a dinner tomorrow with guest." I tell Judgement.

Judgement:"Lucifer just told me. I'm going to take a shower and wash the sweat off."

Justice:"Want us to join?"

Judgement:"You two seem comfortable though."

Justice and Judgement begin to both talk about something. My mind however focused on how soft and warm Justice is.

She normally wears a suit, but right now she's wearing a pair of what Modeus called booty shorts and some shirt that exposed her midrift.

Inching my mouth closer to her neck I kiss it slowly.

Justice:"How about we take a bath together?"

Judgement:"Sure, come on."

Instead I keep kissing Justice's neck.

Justice:"Y/n~ as much as I like this..."

I stop and look at her.

"Oh sure lets take a bath... I don't know when the last time I took one was."

Judgement:"Oh yeah you only seem to take showers."

Justice stands up and I move to do the same only for her to pick me up bridal style.

Judgement:"Want to cuddle while I watch Up?"

"Sure."

Justice:"I hear the movies good."

____________________________________________