That Boy is Mine

Y/n let out a sigh before she got off the cart. She went into her bag and took out an apple before going over to the horse to feed it.

"You poor thing. You must be starving. Here I have some apples." Y/n said as she set some apple down. The horse neighed in pleasure before it started to eat.

"Mija are you sure she's coming?" Sebastian said as he looked around. It's been a few minutes since Y/n had called for her friend.

"Of course! Dolores will know it's me." Y/n said as she sat down next to her dad. She let out a sigh before humming.

"Do you think he wants to see me?" Y/n asked as she looked at the ground.

"Hm? Camilo? Of course he wants to see you! You are my daughter after all anyone will be awaiting to see your beauty!" Sebastian said as he pulled his daughter into a hug. Y/n let out a giggle before hugging her dad back.

"He's right you know?" Y/n jumped at the familiar voice she quickly turned and saw her four favorite girls in the world. They stared at each other before they started to scream. Y/n ran over to her friends before throwing herself onto them. Luisa then proceeded to pick them up.

"I missed you guys so much!" Y/n said as she squeezed as much as she could.

"We missed you!" Isabela stated before Luisa set them down. The girls then looked over at Sebastian before flushing of embarrassment.

"Hello, Señor Manzanares." They said in union. The older man laughed.

"Hello girls. Do you mind helping us back into town?" Sebastian asked. The girls looked at each other before laughing. As they were all going back into town they all started chatting and catching up together. They all decided to not mention Camilo or Natalia to Y/n yet. As they were walking into the village Y/n invited the girls to come inside while her dad went to get a few things from town. They of course walked in. Y/n took a deep breath in at the house. She kinda missed it.

"I'll make some tea for you girls so we can continue to gossip. Awe! I missed you all so much!" Y/n said as she happily walked to the kitchen. The girls sat around the table being looking at each other

"Are we going to tell her?" Mirabel asked.

"Isa's right, we should all let her get used to being back." Luisa stated.

"It's settled we'll tell Y/n later." Dolores said before all the girls jumped from a familiar voice.

"Tell me what later?" Y/n said as she stood at the end of the table with her head a bit tilted she started to hand out cups of tea to her friends.

"O-oh! Uhm- nothing! We were talking about Señora Y/n who lives in the outskirts!" Mirabel said with a nervous chuckle. Y/n smiled at the girls before sitting down. She then looked at the for with a worried smile.

"What's her name?" Y/n asked. The girls looked at each other.

"Whos name?" Isabela asked

"Girls, I know there's someone else. That's why you haven't brought Camilo up." Y/n said as she sipped her tea.

"Pfft- what? There's no new girl." Luisa said as she looked around.

"You don't have to lie. I know there's a new girl. I had a dream about it." Y/n said before looking at Dolores.

"Right Dolores?" Y/n asked. Dolores bit her lip before looking at her cousins who were giving her a look.

"Her names Natalia and nobody likes her- please
Y/n! You need to go see Camilo! I can already see them getting married and her being so annoying!" Dolores said as she hugged the girl.