Off We Go!

"Natalia- uhm hey what uh- what are you doing here, again?" Camilo asked as he rubbed his nose on Y/n's. The girl giggled before pecking his lips.

"Get away from her what are you doing!" Natalia said as she got in between them. She then placed her hands on his cheeks.

"Camilo, I'm your girlfriend. She left remember, what are you doing?" Natalia said as she was about to put her lips on his. Camilo turned his head before placing his hands on her shoulders.

"N-no, Natalia no. This was a mistake it was all a mistake. I'm not in love with you, I love Y/n." He said before moved Natalia out of the way. He went over to Y/n who already had her arms opened for him. He lifted her up and twirled her before he set her down and held her face.

"No..No! You love me! Not her!" Natalia said as she once again shoved them apart then slammed her lips onto Camilo's. Camilo quickly shifted into a shorter version of himself before going back to Y/n and shifting back.

"Natalia! Ok- aha, you need to stop. And you need to leave. It's over, Natalia." Camilo states before Y/n turned him towards her and kissed him. She cheekily looked over at Natalia before closing her eyes. She wouldn't fight her, but she was the petty type. Y/n then pulled away.

"Natalia, why don't I help you out?" Y/n said as she grabbed the girl by the arm and dragged her out.

"You are MINE Camilo Madrigal! You belong to me!" Natalia said as she was being dragged out. Y/n let go of her as they stepped outside.

"Natalia, it's time for you to go." Y/n said as she closed the doors to casita behind her.

"Why! You ruined everything!" Natalia said as she fell to her knees and started bawling her eyes out.

"I just wanted my parents to be proud of me. To be happy for me! But you just had to come back with your bright smile, flawless hair, and perfect body!" Natalia said as she started to rant Y/n glanced around before sighing.

"Well first off thank you, I use coconut oil. Second, Natalia you don't have to be a bad person for your parents to be proud of you." Y/n said as she crossed her arms and looked down at the girl.

"I am NOT a bad person. At least I wouldn't be if you didn't come along and ruin everything." Natalia said before standing up.

"You knew he still had someone in his mind! Which hello was me- but still. Go find your own man!" Y/n said before she opened casitas doors and walked in. Casita shut the doors behind her. Natalia glared at the door with a smirk.

"He will love me."

Y/n walked back in and was immediately scooped up by the waist. She was twirled before being set back down.

"Hola cariño~" Camilo purred into the girls ear. Y/n laughed before she twirled Camilo and dipped him.

"Don't get over your head." She said before kissing him.

"It's about time! Ahhhh I can't wait to be a tia!!" Dolores said as she came while clapping her hands.
Y/n dropped Camilo the second she heard Dolores' voice.

"Aye!" Camilo said as he rubbed his head.

"I am so sorry Camilo!" Y/n said as she helped him up. Dolores quickly scooped them into a hug.

"Dolores- did you and Luisa switch gifts or something?" Camilo asked as he moved around.

"No of course not! Mama is so excited!" Dolores said before she heard her mom coming down the stairs. She then hugged her son and Y/n as well.

"I am so glad that girl is gone- I mean I'm so glad you two are together again. I can't wait to have grand babies!" Pepa said as she kissed their cheeks.

"Mama! We're too young to have babies!" Camilo said as he got out of his mothers grasp. Y/n laughed before placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Y/n! Niña I've been looking everywhere for you!" Sebastian said as he ran into casita.

"Sorry papi, I've been here all day I should've told you." Y/n said as she hugged her father.

"I hear you and Camilo are together again." Sebastian said with a smile he then looked over at Camilo with a smile before it quickly changed.
"Hurt her again and you will not hear the end of it." He said before smiling again. Camilo gulped before nodding his head.

"Papi, be nice." Y/n said with a laugh before going over to Camilo and hugged him.

"Have we all made it? Good, familia I have an announcement to make." Alma said as she stood at the top of the staircase. The madrigals along with Y/n and her father looked up at her.

"We will be going to Mexico with Sebastian to help with their problem. Now start packing we leave tonight." Y/n looked over at Camilo with a smile. She rushed over to him and threw herself into his arms.

"You're going to love it amor!" She said before she pulled Camilo upstairs to his room to start packing.

"Young love." Pepa said as she walked off with Felix.

In Camilos room, the two teens were throwing a bunch of clothes into a few bags. Of course they missed but with the help of casita they made each item in.

"So, what's there to do in Mexico? I've never known another life outside of Colombia." Camilo said as he flopped on his bed. Y/n laughed as she laid next to him with her head on his chest. 

"Well, we live near a beach so that's something. There's also shopping and a lot and I mean a lot of food." Y/n says with a laugh. She turned on her stomach and slightly lifted herself up and held herself with her arms.

"Well I'm excited to do all of that, with you." Camilo said with a chuckle. Y/n laughed along with him before leaning down and pecking his lips. He then wrapped his arms around her and rolled over, both sharing a loving laugh.

HEY PUTAS AHAAA, soooo yeah short chapter I'm gonna be posting more now cuz I barely now just got over a breakup ahaaaa. Idk it fucked me up cuz ya know broken promises and shiiiit. If y'all want a tea time post I can do thaaat if y'all are into the chisme like I am. But yeah, I'm so sorry for being gone I love y'all!