He's Here!

Itzayana arrives in the dining room before a few other people but sees Mariano and his mother speaking with Abuela as Isabela hangs off his arm.

Abuela's eyes light up and she calls Itzi over to greet him.

"Hello, Mariano. How are you this evening?" Itzi asks politely, smiling at the man. But Abuela gives her a firm look. She wants Itzi to make him happy.

"I'm very well, excited to be here with you all. And how are you?" Mariano replies with his handsome smile.

"You know what? I am just so glad to hear that. Come here," Itzi says as she feigns enthusiasm, pulling Mariano in for a quick hug as she floods him with subtle happiness.

When they pull away, Mariano looks very confused. "Sorry, it just already feels like you're a part of the family!" Itzi forcefully excuses, giving the man a tight smile.

After her greeting to Mariano, Itzi talks with Camilo in the foyer, mostly about what ridiculous names they think Mariano will come up with for their kids.

"Time to eat!" Abuela calls after a few minutes, the call to gather the family in the dining room.

Itzi sits at the opposite end of the table from Abuela as the only member of the Madrigals without a parent present.

She waits patiently in her seat as Abuela speaks to Mariano's mother.

"The Madrigals and the Guzmán's together will be so good for the Encanto," Abuela says happily, looking at Isabela and Mariano sitting together.

"Yes. Then let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster," Mariano's mother says sarcastically as both older women laugh.

"To a perfect night. Salud!" Abuela announces, raising her wine glass.

"Salud!" The rest of the family repeats, raising their wine glasses as well.

Itzi could honestly care less about Isa's perfect engagement and focuses on herself and her own meal. If she's quiet, she can't ruin an engagement.

But a couple of minutes in, Itzi notices Dolores continuously glancing at Mirabel and then at Itzi. Back and forth.

She thinks nothing of it until Dolores suddenly leans over and whispers something in Camilo's ear.

He gasps and coughs, choking on his own spit. But as he does so, his body changes from Mirabel, to Itzi, to Bruno, and then back to himself, his eyes out of wack.

Itzayana, startled, looks at him with wide eyes. Why in the world was he Bruno?

Abuela distracts Mariano's mother while Félix orders Camilo to fix his eyes. And when he does, the young Madrigal looks between Itzi and Mirabel.

Why is everyone looking at me?

Itzi thinks, looking down at her dress to make sure it isn't stained or something.

But again, Camilo leans over to his father and whispers something. Félix physically spits out his water all over Mariano and the conversation stops once more.