Chapter 4: Through the City

As Player, Zizzy, and I walked towards the city in which the safe place was, Zizzy was (how do I say this?), interrogating Player...? "Well, what do you do for a living?" She'd ask, then Player would respond quickly hearing the hurry In her voice, "I'm uhm, a police officer."

"Oh, that's.... nice...." she trailed off.

Player and I sighed, kind of happy she stopped for a secon-

"NOW!" She made the 2 of us fall backwards and almost have a heart attack. "Do you have any family?"

"None of which I know of, or is alive anyways.."

"Mhmmm....."

"Hey, Ziz? Can I talk to you privately for a moment?" I asked, so Player could get their thoughts straight.

"Sure," she turned to Player, "stay here..." she unsheathed her saber, pointing it at the cop.

"Ziz, calm down," I said to her, grabbed her hand, and led her over to a place where Player couldn't hear them.

"So, what is it?"

"Well, I want you to lay off Player a bit, you're basically interrogating him..." I told her, "You're interrogating a cop!" I might've said that part a little too loud, because when I said that, Player looked at us and tilted their head in confusion.

"Well, I wanna make sure we can trust them!"

"Yes, I get that, but maybe lay off for a minute or 2..? For me?" I asked, hoping Zizzy would realize that it was something I wanted, not just something Player wanted.

She sighed, "Ok, I'll try and just talk about other things, not interrogating them..."

I smiled, "than-"

That was as far as I got before Zizzy kissed me on the cheek and walked back towards Player.  "You're welcome," she said and smirked at me.

I turned into a tomato, "I-I uh, I-I," words were not my best interest right now. My crush for 12 years just kissed me, not on the lips, but on the cheek is better than nothing...

My expression was simply: •_• , I could barely keep my screams in, "OMG MY CRUSH SINCE I WAS 7 JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!!" That's what I wanted to scream, but then both Zizzy and Player would know... I would be so embarrassed if Zizzy knew I had a crush on her... I thought to myself.

I ran up to Player and Zizzy, they were pretty far so by the time I caught up, I was out of breath. "You ok, Pony?" Zizzy asked, smiling up at me.

"Oh, uh, ye-yeah, I'm completely and totally fine!! Heh heh..." I responded in a complete doofus-y way, tripping up on my words, stuttering like crazy, for some reason, being around Zizzy is now so embarrassing!

Zizzy smirked at me, which brought me back to reality. I smiled back, shyly, it was too much to smirk back.. right? Or is that what she wants me to do? I don't even know at this point, I'm blinded by love...

~•~

After a while we reached the city, and I went to the locked gate guarding the safe place. I stood there, and I realized the Player was right, there was a piece of wood blocking something, they must be able to see the future or something.. I thought. While I just stood there waiting for Player to get me a carrot, I saw Ziz run past me, knocking out Elly. I know that Elly was one of her old friends, I don't know if she still is or not, but I know she used to be friends with her. I bet it hurt her having to take her out, but that's what this infection has grown to be...

"Hey, Pony!!"

I heard Players voice scream my name, "What is it?" I asked, raising my sword.

"Here's a carrot, will you remove that piece of wood please?"