Chapter 9: No Secrets In the Safe Place

"ZIZZY!!!!" I exclaimed running for her room.

"OOF!" I ran into someone, toppling over them. I looked up to see Player. "I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"It's ok! I've been through worse!" They accepted the apology, as I helped them up, "Well, what are you in such a hurry about?"

"I'm just really excited because Georgie and Zee are now together, and I'm about to go tell Ziz, because the two of us have been shipping them ever since Georgie came to the Safe Place!"

"Really?!" Player exclaimed, "How long have they been together?"

"Just about 45 seconds!"

"Woahhh, that's crazy!"

"I know, right?!" I exclaimed, "Well, I better be off again! TO ZIZZY'S ROOM I GO!" I ran off, and I got there pretty quickly, I knocked on her door, "ZIZZY!!"

"Yeah? Come in!" She said from the other side of the wood.

I opened the door and ran to her, "Guess what!?"

"What.." Ziz responded, obviously confused.

"Zee and Georgie are dating!!"

"*g a s p*" Ziz gasped, "REALLY? NO WAY!"

"YES REALLY, AND YES WAY!!"

I hugged Ziz, and she hugged me back. We jumped up and down, happy for the two.

"Wait.." Ziz said, and she looked into my eyes, "What if this is a prank? I need proof!"

"Ok, I'll give you some proof! Follow me!" I said, stepping out of the hug, and going out the door. I went to Georgie's room, being as quiet as possible, and making sure that Ziz was following me. We came up on Georgie's room and I didn't hear much, so Ziz and I peaked in Georgie's room and saw something that made my heart race.

"Oh."

"My."

"Goodness gracious." I finished, in a whisper so I wouldn't ruin the moment that was being seen.

Georgie and Zee were close together, and they were sharing a kiss. I looked over at Ziz, and she looked at me. We mischievously grinned, nothing knowing what the other was thinking.

Zizzy: you know what I'm thinking, right?

Me: that depends, what is it *smirk*

Zizzy: mimic?

Me: exactly!

She and I stood up and put our lips together, we stood there and mimicked them, doing whatever they did. They eventually separated, but we didn't, as we wanted them to see us.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Zee ask.

"Yeah..." Georgie said.

Ziz and I separated and I said, "Well, we were just doing what you were!"

The new couple blushed, "Well... I guess that makes a little sense.." Zee mumbled.

"Exactly!" Ziz exclaimed clapping her hands together.

I grabbed Ziz's hand, "Well, we should go. We have to leave them alone," I said, winking at the two.

"WHAT?!" Zee screamed.

"Mhmmmmm..." Zizzy agreed, and we walked off, hand in hand. We walked to the stairs, and then we began laughing our heads off.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

We were walking down the stairs and we saw Giraffy coming up, "Hey, G!" I said.

"Sup, Po!" He responded.