Chapter 6: The Final Battle..?

"PLAYER!" I screamed.

Player turned around and saw an infected carrying a flamethrower, they jumped back, and ran.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! PONY, HERE'S A CARROT!" Player handed me a carrot and I chomped it down, chasing the flamethrower-carrying infected. 

"HAH!" I yelled, "TAKE THAT!" I whacked the infected. 

"Phew! Thanks, Pony!" Player thanked me.

"No problem! It's actually fun!!" I replied to them. 

"What are you babies screaming about?" Zizzy walked toward us, Player grabbing a red key. 

"Uh... nothing!" I told her, "Nothing's wrong, and we were screaming about the....baseball score..." 

"Mhm!" Player agreed, "The St. Louis Cardinals are beating the Chicago Cubs!!" (A little fun thing I added, cuz I like the Cardinals, especially Yadier Molina [#4], it's a shame he's retiring after next season :( anyways, on with the chapter!)

"Really?! YES!!" Zizzy exclaimed, believing our lie. 

"ZIZ! WATCH OUT!" Zizzy had been thinking about the Cardinals beating the Cubs too long, and didn't realize an infected soldier was sneaking up behind her. I ran over to the soldier, and whacked it with my wooden sword. 

I caught my breath, as Zizzy stared at me, "Thank you, Pony!" She hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Wait, Ziz, aren't you afraid of doing this in front of Player?" I asked her, staring into her beautiful indigo eyes.

"They already know, no more damage is done with hugging."

"True," I smiled, then kissed her on her forehead. She smiled, leaning her head on my chest. 

"Hey, LOOoOOOoooOvebirds," Player said, "I don't know if you forgot, but we have to find Mr P."

Zizzy lifted her head up, embarrassed, "True, talk later, Pony?"

"Of course my dear zebra~"

She blushed, "Ok, then." She ran off to fight the infected army. 

"Man, she's amazing," I turned around, unknowing of how Player had run off, probably getting to Mr P.

A couple minutes passed, and Player called Zizzy and my name, "PONY! ZIZZY!" 

Ziz and I raced to the giant power plant, once we got there, we spoke "What is it?"

"Look! That's the helicopter that Mr P must've used!"

"Yeah," I said, "So, is this where he is?" I asked pointing at the power plant.

"I suppose," Player said.

"ZIZZY! PONY! PLAYER!" A voice called out to us.

We all spun around, raising our weapons.

"Woah, woah, woah! Chill out! It's just me!" The voice said. It stepped away from the shadows, revealing their identity. 

"Georgie?" Zizzy spoke, "What are you doing here? We told you to stay at the Safe Place with Zee and Zuzy!"

"I challenged them to a game of hide and seek, giving me an opportunity to sneak away and come here."

"Wow..." I said. 

"Evil genius... I knew I liked you!" Player exclaimed.

"Anyways," Zizzy spoke on, "Georgie, you should go on with Player, it'll most likely be safer in there with him."