Chapter 16: Locked Up

I stood up, thinking about that TIO guy. Why did he contact me? "Hey, guys?" I asked Mimi and Giraffy who had just joined us.

"Yeah?" The said unanimously. Both of them blushed then spoke again, "Sorry!" The red on their faces turned even deeper. They're so oblivious... I thought.

I giggled, then spoke, "Well, we better go find Georgie and Player. Who knows where they went?"

"Ok!" Mimi agreed. Giraffy nodded to know that we were all on the same page. We went towards the door releasing us into the stairwell. Down the winding stairs, we were careful to not be caught by the robot... rat? Thingy.

At last, we made it down to Player and Georgie, who had already done everything but the drill that Mimi held. She placed the drill where it went, which unlocked the door and we stepped outside.

"Well, well, well! Looks like we managed to wake you up!" A familiar voice spoke.

"Willow!" I yelled.

"Wow, you've become smarter!" She exclaimed. "Well, I guess not smart enough to heed my warning..."

"Why'd you send a rocket launcher into our Safe Place?" Georgie asked stepping up.

"Aww, look! It's a baby! You're so sweet, but your friends did something equally as horrible to where innocent people live." She said lowering herself to Georgie's level.

"W-what?" Georgie turned to us.

"Yeah, they blew up the refinery!" Willow shouted at us.

"No we didn't, we just tried to rescue Zizzy, but she..." Player tried to speak, but couldn't finish.

"Then who did?" Willow asked, returning to her own height.

"Listen, it's beyond me!" I screamed, walking towards Willow. I got to her where only a few inches separated our bodies. (NOT A SHIP! PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY!)

"Get. Off. Of. Me." Willow spoke, and she put her gun to my chest, pushing me away.

As I stumbled back, I tripped over Georgie's blue shoe, falling on my butt.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"HAHA!" Willow laughed. "You are such a baby!"

Georgie kneeled down to me, "Oh my gosh! Are you ok? I'm so sorry!"

He reached his hand out and I grabbed it, pulling myself up. "I'm ok," I stated.

Georgie nodded as a sign of forgiveness, then the Wretched Wolf spoke again. "Aww, you guys are so sweet! You'll get to know each other great while in prison together!"

"Wait, wait, wait! Prison?" Player asked. "You can't arrest someone! You aren't qualified! If anything, I'm arresting you!"

"Look at the defenseless quintet, you're only five people, we are the entire Silver Paw." Willow stuck her gun out and played with the trigger, bouncing the gun up like she was actually shooting someone.

"Willow, stop!" I yelled, I'm done with this crap! I thought, then something of slight relief came over me, "Wait..."

"Wait, what?" Willow made a bad impression of my voice.

"YOU'RE THE REASON ZIZ WAS INFECTED!" I screamed, both horrified and happy that it wasn't me.

"Wow! I'm so glad you FINALLY realized," Willow said while rolling her eyes.

"If there weren't a kid here right now, I would..." I trailed off but made a motion where my hand went across my throat, signifying killing her.

"Feel. Free." Georgie spoke slowly.