Chapter 22: Finale

(Warning, this is about to take a hard left from the original storyline, but it's fiiiiiine ;) )

The floor shook from beneath us while we were running to the group. Willow was in front of me, leading the way, while I followed behind. We raced, trying to find them, but they had disappeared.

"ZIZZY! PLAYER!" I screamed, my legs beginning to get a little bit sore. There was no response, until Willow started her screaming, too.

"ZEBRA! HUMAN! WHERE ARE YOU?" She yelled, and to our left, there was a faint screaming in return. "C'mon Pony, let's get 'em!" Willow began running again, therefore, so did I.

As we were pumping our legs, the building that we had just recently helped Pandy get off of was crumbling. Debris flied everywhere, and while I tried my best to avoid it, one piece landed right in front of me, and sent me stumbling backwards. I fell on my butt, hitting my head against a piece of debris behind me.

Everything.

Went.

Black.

_______________________________

I heard talking around me. I could make out some voices as Zizzy, wait how did I know that name? Others, though, were unrecognizable.

"It seems as though he might never wake up, ma'am's..." one of the unknown voices spoke. What? Who? Were they talking about me?

"N-No... there's no wa-y..." I recognized that voice as the Zizzy girl. "His pulse is still strong, he's got to live!" That's only when I noticed the beeping all around me, and began to connect some dots. Was I in a hospital?

"Ma'am, it's been two months. We have to be able to admit new patients." That confirmed it for me. So I was in a hospital, but I've been here for two whole months?

"Yes, we understand that sir, but my friend here just wants a few more weeks, okay? Is that too much to ask for?" That one sounded like a feminine voice speaking for Ziz while she was sobbing.

The doctor sighed, "Fine, only two more weeks, though. And I going to do some more tests on him to make sure he can actually survive this." When he said that, I decided the best option for me would to open my eyes.

I tried prying them open, but I ended up not because of the bright white hospital light above. I slowly blinked them open, and glanced to my right (which I'll admit, hurt a bit). I saw a purple blob, a black blob, and two white ones. It occurred to me that I wasn't wearing my glasses.

Zizzy was the first to notice. Her wet eyes widened, and she smiled so widely that it touched her ears. "H-He's awake!" She stuttered, happily, running over to my side and hugging me.

I didn't know how to react as her arms wrapped around me, as I only remembered her name. "Uh, hello?" I spoke, trying not to be rude, but I didn't really know who she was.

She backed away and tears welled in her eyes once again. "Do you... Do you remember me, Pony...?" Oh. So that was my name, how original.

But I silently shook my head, then spoke again, "No, I can only remember that your name is Zizzy." That seemed to help her ease a bit, but the tension in the room was still thick.

"Okay, I know you're reuniting and stuff, but we need to take him to run some diagnostics." One of the white blobs said. Zizzy reluctantly stood from my side and went over to the black blob again. Together, they walked out of the room and assumingely to the waiting room.

"Hello, sir, can you remember your name?" The blobs walked over to my bed, and began interrogating me with questions.

I shook my head, "I couldn't until Zizzy called me Pony," the white blobs just nodded and wrote something down on their clipboards.

"How about your age?" I shook my head to that one as well.

The next question actually sparked something in me, "You said you only knew Zizzy's name, correct?"

To that one, I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm not sure how I do, but that's the only thing I remembered. I also figured out I have glasses based on the fact that both of you are white blobs right now." I cracked a laugh out of the both of them.

"Yeah, those are right over here, do you want them?" One of the doctors offered, and I nodded my head. They retrieved them and brought them to my hands. I slid them onto my face, everything becoming one hundred times clearer.

I thanked them, but then they continued on with the questioning. "Here, can you please follow this light with your eyes?" The doctor pulled out a flashlight and led it around, trying to get me to focus. I tried my best to follow the light, and I apparently did well.

"Mhm, nice job!" They wrote more things on their clipboards and then sighed. "You're definitely going to have to stay two or so more weeks, because you were in a coma for two months. But nothing too permanent I think!"

I nodded, "Why can't I remember anything, though?"

"You have amnesia from where you hit the debris, do you remember any of that?" I looked back in my nonexistent memories, but shook my head, "Okay, that's what we figured, but we thought we would try. Willow Wolf told us what happened at the factory, debris falling, and you fell backwards, hitting your head? Nothing? That's alright!"

I couldn't remember anything that the doctor was telling me, but I had a question. "How exactly do I... like regain my memories?" The doctors' face scrunched up, seeming unsure of themselves.

"Well, it's different for every person, our best suggestion would to have your friends show you things that might jog your memory. Although, for some people that doesn't work... Let's focus on the good results for now, though!" They growled, and only then did I pick up that they were a bear.

"Oh! And one last thing, do you happen to remember The Infection, Pony?"

__________________________

*end credits roll*

Written by: Soph
Directed by: Soph
Published by: Soph
Original story that I sometimes didn't follow at all by: Minitoon
Roblox by: David Bazooka

Anyways, I'll be coming out with a prologue after this, but I've been working on this book for a full two years at this point, which is incredible to think about. I thank each and every one of you that has read, voted, commented, anything to boost my story, from the bottom of my heart!

I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your days and nights! And I hope to see you again soon!

(Also I have other books if you're into MCYTs, RBB, and others!)

-Soph :)