Chapter 5: More Survivors...

I heard a knock on the door, and Zee jumped up from where she was sitting on the couch, ran to the door, looked out the peephole and opened the door. She hugged her older sister, as I called to the others, "Zizzy's home!"

Giraffy, Mimi, and Zuzy came racing down the stairs, "ZIZZY!" Zuzy yelled, joining the embrace with her twin.

"Hey, Zizzy!" Mimi told her.

"Hey, Zi- wait, who are these people?" Giraffy asked.

I just noticed, it wasn't just Player with Zizzy now, there was a... pig..?

"Oh! Sorry, this is Player, they're a survivor, too!" Zizzy explained, "And, this is Georgie! Player is a police officer, and Georgie was actually someone they were looking for."

"Player looks weird!" Zuzy said, laughing.

"Well, that's offensive.." Player stated.

"That's Zuzy for you.." Zizzy said, "Well, Player, Georgie, this is Zuzy, and Zee, they are my younger sisters, twins."

"HELLO!" Zuzy exclaimed, Zee simply waved.

"Hi!" Georgie and Player greeted at the same time.

"Georgie, this is Pony, he's my bo- I mean, very good friend.." Ziz said, almost causing the whole secret to burst. Mimi looked at Ziz, with a confused expression on her face. She then looked at me, and mouthed, "Are you and Ziz..." she pointed her fingers together, I mouthed back, "I'll talk to you later.."

I turned to Georgie, "Hi."

"Hey," Georgie replied.

"Lastly, Player, Georgie, this is Mimi and Giraffy!" Zizzy told them.

"Hello!" Mimi said.

"'Sup!" Giraffy said.

"Hi," Player and Georgie responded in unison.

"Well, welcome to the safe place!!" I told the both of them.

Georgie looked upwards to the 4 other floors, "Woah... this place is big!"

"Haha, yep! But, you get used to it!" Zuzy giggled, I could tell the young zebra had a small crush on the young pig. I looked at Zee, who's fur was almost as pink as her beanie. 'Woah, she definitely likes him...' I thought.

I focused in Ziz, and I remembered the helicopter signal, "Oh! Ziz! Player!"

"What is it?" They asked.

"So, I found a helicopter signal at a local outpost belonging to Mr P!! Maybe he's still there!"

"Oh my gosh, we need to check it out!!" Player got excited, and frankly, I was, too.

"Wait, Mr P, like the man who caused this entire infection?" Georgie asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Georgie's expression showed pure anger. "I'm coming with you, that man destroyed my life."

"Georgie, you can't, it's too dangerous!" Zizzy said, Player and I nodded in agreement.

"But-"

"Georgie," I looked at him, "it's too dangerous, we want you to stay safe!"

Georgie humphed, "ok, I'll stay..."

"Thank you Georgie, and we're not back in 3 hours, you'll know something happened to us, keep track of the time!" Zizzy told him.

"Ok," Georgie said, "You can count on me!!"

I smiled and patted him on the head, ruffling his hair. He smoothies it back out, to the style it was before, and we set off. "Bye guys! Stay safe!!" Georgie Called out.

We hiked to the outpost, and on multiple occasions, we were silent. But sometimes Player would ask me questions, "Hey, Pony?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Well, here, let's come over here," Player led me towards a building, away from Zizzy, once we were there, they asked me, "Are you and Zizzy a thing?"

I blushed, "W-what do you mean..?"

"Well, I've been noticing that you've been hanging out a lot together..."

"Well, I mean, we ARE really good friends..."

Player looked at me, their face knowing I was hiding something, "Mhmm... and what else?"

"Ugh," I sighed, "Yeah, were a 'thing'."

"HAH I KNEW IT!" Player exclaimed, a little too loudly, because we got a look from Ziz.

"Shhhh!" I silenced them, "Don't tell ANYONE, and don't let Zizzy know I told you."

Player nodded, "Ok I won't~"

"Good."

We headed back in Zizzy's direction, and walked in silence for a couple more minutes until Ziz wanted to talk with me, "Pony, can I talk with you about something.."

"Sure."

We went into an alleyway where we knew Player couldn't see us. "So... what is it?" I asked.

"I just wanted some alone time with you," Zizzy whispered. I smiled, and kissed her, and she kissed back, I pinned her against the building we were up against. With my eyes closed, I wondered what we looked like kissing. Did we look like those people on TV? Or something weird? I didn't know, but I instead decided to enjoy the moment, rather than thinking of what others thought of us.

After a couple of minutes pressing our lips together, I felt Ziz's tongue against my lip, asking for permission to enter. I opened my mouth a little more, to where her tongue could enter. I felt her explore my mouth, and my heart was racing, I loved it when she was like this.

After a while, she put her tongue back in her mouth, signifying that it was my turn to enter her mouth. I rubbed my tongue against her lip, and I entered. I know this is weird to think about, but she tasted amazing. I explored her mouth, and I stayed in there for a couple of minutes before we heard a noise, someone speaking.

"Hah, lovebirds," the voice said. We quickly broke apart, and stared at the dark figure that had spoken.

"I- uh, we..." Ziz and I tried to speak, unsuccessful.

The figure stepped into the light, and we realized it was just Player. "PLAYER! IM GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU SAW!" Zizzy flipped out.
P
"Ziz, it's ok, baby~" I spoke, "I already told them, they asked, and I couldn't deny my love~" I hugged her, feeling her melt, knowing she'd forgiven me.

"Oh, ok~" Zizzy said, "Sorry, Player."

"It's ok," Player said, laughing.

We went back to walking, and we joked about a couple of things, but after what seemed like 2 minutes, we reached the outpost.

I felt a weird sensation in my stomach, "Does anyone have a bad feeling about this?" I asked the others.

"Yes," they responded unanimously.

We went on, and Player looked around to get to the helicopter, but didn't see the infected right behind them, "PLAYER!" I screamed.
_______________________________

Hello readers!! I'm sorry I haven't posted in about forever, I've been working on another book, and I went back to school this week, so it was total and pure chaos :)

But, I am here with another chapter!! It might be a little short, but it's here LOL

Also guys, I have been reading a book, well actually more like 2 or 3 from a writer that is INCREDIBLE!! And I'm not exaggerating! Go follow and read Khalux 's stories!! They are amazing!!

Anyways, that's it for now!! Bye readers!!

-Soph :D