Bad boys

Jack Johnson. That name made your chest feel on fire. You hate him. And he knew it. And he made it his life's mission to annoy the fuck out of you. And to make things even worst he was your neighbor. You did anything to try and avoid contact with him but knowing your life. That doesn't ever happen.

You walked out of your house because you were going out to pick up your best friend to go to the mall. You put a cute outfit together and put on a jean jacket. And grabbed your keys and purse. You then locked the door and closed it and walked to your car.

" damn ma where you heading out ? "

You turn around and see gilinsky standing outside playing basketball with Johnson and skate and sam. You felt your blood boil. Almost as it was about to make you cry. And you did. You slammed your car door and opened your house door and slammed it shut. You then texted your best friend that you had to cancel on her because you felt sick.

You sat down watching some tv. Surfing thru the channels. Then you heard a knock. Causing you to jump. You then stand up and open the door and what you see is all the boys you hate. Your face then changes as you get that anger you had when one of them cat called you. You instantly slam the door but one of them seem to catch it.

" we just wanna talk " they all say at the same time.

" you are talking. So now get out " you say.

" we saw how we made you cry. We never thought it went that overboard. " jack says.

" well it did. I don't like being cat called. " you softly say talking thru the door.

" we're sorry. We'd thought it was funny to annoy you because you'd seem to hate us. " I heard Johnson say.

" that's exactly why I hated you " you laughed.

" can we start over ? I'd really like to be friends " Johnson says.

You open the door and smile widely at them. Making them all step into your house.

" nice to meet you guys my names y/n " you smirked as you took out your hand for them to shake.

This would be a beginning of a new odd friendship. You thought.