like that - jacks ft skate

" I ain't never met a girl like you and you'll never find a man like me ' walking out the door with you on my arms ' you can hit me on my phone anytime you want "

Your bestfriend had invited you to a party she had been invited to by one of her old school friends.
You had agreed to go if she takes you home but atleast 12. She agreed to it.

You both have been getting ready. You were wearing a black tight dress with some black heels. 
You were both ready. So you both started driving to this " huge " party.

As soon as you both got there your bestfriend disappeared from your sight. You sigh. Knowing this would happen. You walk toward the bar. Grabbing a cup of vodka.

When a handsome young men say next to you. He looked about your age. He was wearing a a black shirt with light jeans and had a black hat. And had hair that was kinda blondish. He sighs taking a seat next to you. Asking for a cup of vodka. Slowly chugging it down.

You finally speak up.

" alone ? "

" nah I just lost my friends and Im trying to look for them but I have no luck , what about you why is a pretty girl like you here alone ? "

You smile at his atempt of calling you a " pretty " girl.

" actually same here I was here with my bestfriend and as soon as i walked in she disappered. And for once I actually dont want to be here she just told me to come so she won't be alone but turns out Im alone " you sigh asking for another sip of vodka Slowly chugging it down.

" how about you and i get out of here and go somewhere else ? "

" yea I'd like that " you smile.

As You two walk out the door both hand in hand.