battle scars

" I wish I couldn't feel I wish I couldn't love i wish that I could stop cause it hurts so much and Im the only one Thats trying to keep us together "

" Fuck You , i hate you ! " you tell at your boyfriend jack. Tears running down your face.

" oh cmon y/n stop overreacting over this ! " he walks towards the kitchen and you follow

" overreacting ? Me ha says the one kissing another girl and having her arms around her " you tell but your voice cracks in the process.

" y/n in not fighting over this again for the last time its fake you know how they fake stuff for publicity " he says

" you know what dont I'm tired of fighting for you ! Waiting for you ! It seems like Im the only one that puts effort into this relationship ! While you're out with your friends and clubbing Im here worried as hell worried you might find another girl and just leave. But you know what Im done fighting Im done worring about you why should I when you dont even make an effort ? " you cry out.

" Im just done. " you slowly turn back walking towards your and jacks room. Locking the door and laying down and crying.

You didnt hear jack for a while. you sigh thinking his probably in another club drinking. Just as you were about to open your bedroom door. There was a knock.

" Y/n baby please let me in " he says softly. You slowly open the door and see him standing there a bunch of flowers.

" Im sorry Im a shit boyfriend ' Im sorry I dont try ' Im sorry for not listening to what you have to say ' and most of all Im sorry that Im a fuck up and hurt you. " he looks down. You bring his chin up with your index finger.

" first of all Im sorry for yelling to you I was just so hurt. And second of all your not a fuck up or a shit boyfriend. I love you " You hug him. And he kisses your forhead.

He hands you the flowers. Making you giggle. Struggling to carry them because there was alot.

" I didnt know what to get you so I got you all of them "

Your heart melted as he said that. You just smile of how lucky you are to have jack in your life.