paper towels

Your cleaning up Your and jacks home on a sunday afternoon . when jack walks in after running for a couple of errands . hoping to make Your chors more bearable . he turns on some of Your favorite music to Dance to .

By the time he enters the bathroom your working on . you already dancing as you work. Jack quickly joins you. Picking up a roll of paper towels and tossing it in the air like streamers.

" Jack ! "You scold as you turn to face him completly.

He ignores you and takes you up on his arms. He continues dancing and singing along with the music .

The song changed and Your annoyed mood instantly changed

" oh this is my jam! " you burst into happines. Busting a few Dance moves. So Jack busted a few of them too. You were having a impromtu dance- off. In a tight quarters of the bathroom.

You misjudged your personal space and end up hitting jack right in his manhood.

" oh my god ! " you gasp as soon as it happened , jack groans and doubles over .You cant help but laugh .

" its not funny ! " jack croaks out

" consider it as karma for tossing the paper towels " You say smugly

" do you need some ice ? " you offer

" ohhh" jack groans in response . making you laugh once again

( okay okay dont kill me i know I haven't updated but I did now so hiiiiiiii okay now for the question of the day

Question one : how would you guys feel if i write omaha / 5sos smut book because I've been wanting to do that since some been asking me when am i gonna do another smut so Idk

Question 2 : fav o2l memeber ? MINES KIAN OKAY BYE

btw I know I have other books besides this one and if Im not updating on this one is because im working on the other ones fixing stuff and all so ill be working on those and plus I have new books coming up so my life is so hard rn but I guess you guys like em why not make others right ? )