Moving in together

You and jack had been dating for the last 2 years. You loved each other to much to even cheat. You had to admit you two where not the ones to take it fast. You both liked to take your relashionship slow since your last relationship didn't work out. Jack wanted to take it slow with you just so he could earn your trust.

One day it got to the topic of the next step of your relationship. And you got to the topic of moving together. Jack had asked you first what you thought about moving in together. To you it was a great idea to take this step of your relationship. You both had either way spent everyday at yours and his house it would be cool to have one just for yourselves.

You where both about 21 and thought it would be fine to move in together and do some stuff. Since you both have wanted to have a child of your own but first you wanted to get married

little did you know Jack had already found the right house that he'll know you'll love and was gonna propose to you there. Your family was already know of this and where already there working on your home.

You both had been looking for houses and houses for what seemed to be ages. Then there was one particular house that caught your eye. The tour women showed you around the house and you loved it.  It was like you dream house you'd always wanted.

Before you could turn around jack was on his knees and you where shocked. He was holding a little box. He opened it and there was a beautiful dimond ring.

" y/n will you do me the honor of being my beautiful wife " he smiles nervously.

" yes " you said jumping into his arms and before you knew it you saw your whole family jumping out of nowhere smiling.

" oh my God guys did you do
this ? " You smiled.

" no actually its was all jacks
idea " your mother smiled.

You turned back to Jack who was talking to your dad. And passionly kissed him. He smiled at the kiss and then pecked your lips before going back talking to your dad.

Later the party was done and it was just you and Jack unpacking boxes. It was silent for a while until you finally said something

" I love you " you blur out.

" I love you too " he stod up and went over to you. Pulling you into his embrace. He then kisses your lips passionately.

" I'm so happy that you're my wife" he smiled and looked at you I'm awe.

" I'm happy you're my husband " you smiled even bigger. Still unpacking boxes.

For the rest of the day. You both spent the afternoon unpacking and planing on what to buy for you new home.