Stay high

For years you knew jack. You grew up close friends and for a while you two grew apart since he became famous. It was hard to keep in touch since he was all around the world and you were in your home town. You then tried to keep yourself from thinking about him or even remembering him. At first you couldn't do it. But then the only thing that worked for a while was smoking weed.

You often would go to parties with your friends and smoke. It became a weekend routine. Then you just stopped feeling. Your body become so used to the feeling of being numb that you became addicted to it. Because it was the only thing that made you forget about missing jack. And that was to stay high.

However what you didn't know is that jack came back from tour and was invited to this persons party. You however didn't need to get invited you would just show up and find an excuse to smoke. You showed up with a group of friends and was welcomed by a huge cloud of smoke on the door. You smirked. Coughing because the smoke got into your mouth making you choke a little.

You then walked up to the dining room and took away the pipe from a couple who was making out instead of smoking. You breathed it in before releasing it. Then jack spotted you and his heart dropped. Because he's never seen that side of you. You smirked before you put the pipe down and began walking up the stairs  And and into a random room to explore. You knew jack was behind you. You opened the door and you saw a couple getting at it and you told them to leave. And they did. Before that jack closed the door and it was silent.

❝ why ? " was all that left his mouth.

❝ why does it suddenly interest you on what I'm doing. I mean for months you didn't seem to bother to text or call me " you said trying to remain calm. But you felt a yourself get heated.

❝ you knew I was on tour ! " he yelled back at you.

❝ you knew how I still wanted to keep in contact but clearly you didn't " you laughed.

❝ what is wrong with you ? This was never
you. " he shed a tear.

❝ I wanted to forget about you. I wanted to stop missing you. I wanted to make that heavy feeling in my heart go away. I wanted to stop feeling so uneasy. So I turned to this. And ever since this I felt eased. " you leaned against the wall.

❝ why did you wanna forget me ? " he looked at you. You saw sadness in his eyes.

❝ because i am in love with you and not being around you or talking to you makes me go fucking insane. " you say as your voice cracks.

❝ and you turned to drugs for this ?! " he yelled and you could tell he was tense.

❝ they helped when you weren't there " you said quietly. A tear ran down your face.

❝ but yet here I am. Right next to you. " he stepped over next to you. Grabbing your waist and hand. As you but your head on his shoulder.

❝ please stay. I need you. The drugs and partying started to feel so old. " you looked up at him.

❝ I won't leave your side ever again y/n as long as you never touch a pipe ever again. " he said.

❝ I promise " you smiled as you hugged him. You finally felt safe.