Polariods

Polaroid. Something you and jack would do almost everyday. Capturing the moments that meant a lot to both of you. It was mostly his idea. He knew he wanted to remember those moments. So he bought a little Polaroid camera and a photo book to just have them when he went on tour to have a little piece of you with him. He had also bought one for you to just so you would have a piece of him to remember while he was gone.

He had some many pictures of you that you didn't even notice he took. One when you where all cuddled up sound asleep in his arms. One where you where drinking your coffee while reading a book. One when you where wearing your glasses to study. One he took after you made love. He wanted to remember and save these memories. That meant a lot to him.

You as well had some pictures of him to. Like when he was sound asleep wrapped around you. You as well when you where in that coffee shop. But there was one that meant a lot to you. It was one you took where you where both walking around in the park. And he was holding your hand while smiling. He didn't even notice you took it. And everyday you cried yourself to sleep wishing he was here sleeping next to you. You would look at it and know he would come back and you'll soon be in his arms once again.