meet and greet

This was it. The moment you been Waiting your whole life for. You were finally gonna meet jack and jack. They were going to your city and you had been saving up money for this Plus with some help from your birthday money you managed to get yourself a ticket.

You had your mom Drive you up there like about 2 hours early. You wanted to be one of the first ones but when you for there. There was already like about 100 girls in line.

The line began to move a little bit faster. But you began to feel a little crowded. Your heart began to raise. You started to feel sad and unwanted. Trying to fight the tears.

You were next. And your heart was basically falling of Your chest. You panicked. You started crying. You lost some breath. Johnson must of seen Because he came running down to you.

" hey hey listen please breath " he wraps his arms around you doing shapes in your back.

You slowly start to catch your breath again. Jack notices and smiles and hugs you again

" do you want a picture ? "

You nod. Brushing your tears away. And take of your phone. Asking a nice girl to take a picture.
Jack wraps his arms around you and gilinsky kisses your cheek. The girl takes about 5 pictures and hands you your phone back you thank her and turn back to jack.

" thank you , i mean for everything and for what happend Well i have to go it was really good seeing you guys i love you "

You say smiling. Begining to walk away. You hear shouting. Making You turn around.

" how about you meet me here when the meet and great ends ? " he smiles at you.

" ill think about it " you smile as you begin walking back home.

( i hate when people steal my ideas know that it takes me so long to come up with them i dont like it , it makes me upset.

Part 2 ? )