Be quiet

At first you thought it was a joke. The whole gang was up in yours and the jacks apartment since they just dropped their hit single BEG. Their was a lot of drinking involved then you started to get bored. You sat down on the couch with a drink of whiskey in your hand. You felt it leave your hands as soon as Johnson took it and then took a sip

hey that was mine ! . you wine.

Well it's mine now. Johnson smirked.

Thats not fair. you pout.

Life's not fair y/n. he says as he chugs down the shot of whiskey.

I'm really bored jack. You sigh as you lay your head on jacks shoulder.

Me too - HEY GUYS IM BORED. Jack basically yells to everyone. Making you mentally facepalm yourself in the face.

From the back of the room you heard someone scream let's play hide and seek. You chuckled thinking back to element when that was the most intense game ever. You think they were joking but that's until Johnson grabs you and runs upstairs. He pulls you into a dark room and locks the door. He then pulls you into the closest and closes the closet door. He motions you to sit with him. You sit and sigh. You felt your heart was loud enough for them to find you. You felt so nervous next to him. Yeah you were best friends but all your years of dating nobody lasted because they didn't make you feel how jack made you feel.

Y/n ?.  Johnson says quietly.

Yeah ?.  you whisper.

you suddenly heard the door loudly open and it scared you and you had that habit of of screaming. More importantly jack knew. And before you could do anything jacks lips were on yours and suddenly all the fear you had was gone. 

They aren't here let's go. You heard a voice say.

He pulled away and you smiled.

That was a weird way to stop me from screaming. You chucked.

Shut up. He smiled as he kissed you again.