CHAPTER 2 - Saw a Dragon

Note:

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - Tcf Story or Story
[Cale] - Cain

*This is an au*

***

List of death people in this story

1. Taylor(?)
2. Raon Miru(?)
3. On& Hong(?)
4. Jack& Hannah(?)
5. Red Dragon
6. 10 wolf children(?)
7. Paseton(?)

Okay let's start

***

Chapter 18: Saw a Dragon

•••

"...A dragon?"

"Yes"

"I've seen something similar once."

•••

"You've seen a dragon before?" Alberu asked Choi Han.

"...Yes, your highness."

Cale's face darken slightly.

•••

'Similar my ass'

Cale knew what Choi Han was talking about when he said something similar.
Forest of darkness. He was talking about the vicious monsters deep inside the Forest of darkness. Among those terrifying monsters were creatures that were somewhere between lizards and dragons.

•••

Dark elves and the elves were mad at Choi Han for comparing the dragons to those ugly monsters.

The dragons glared at Choi Han for comparing them to those monster. Just how stupid is this human?

•••

Choi Han had killed that dragon-like monsters as soon as he advanced from the middle stage to the final stage of his Dark Destruction sword art.

•••

"How did he know about my sword art?" Choi Han mutter.

'I'm pretty sure that I don't know about that?' Cale stare blankly at the screen.

•••

"You did? How was it?"

Cale pretended to not know about the event and asked Choi Han. Choi Han was the only other person in Cale's room right now.

•••

"Why am I with him?" Choi Han grumble, not understanding why he'd be with that irritating bastard.

[Watch and find out.]

•••

"... It was a monster."

"How so?"

"Its appearance, its strength, everything, it was a monster in all aspects."

"Is that so?"

Cale nodded his head and continued to speak. But his actions and his words were completely opposite.

"Then you have not seen a dragon."

"Excuse me?"

"Dragons are like people."

•••