CHAPTER 6 - His Little Training

Note:

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - Tcf Story or Story
[Cale] - Cain

*This is an au.

***

[Something happened, so, why don't we react to something else today?]

Cale suddenly got a chill. He really got a lot of chill ever since he arrived here.
"What are you trying to do?" Cale asked while look at him warily.

[Nothing~ Strong Lily, do you want to watch it? It involve Cale training but it's may show only a little bit.]

Lily eyes lit up.
"Really?!" She a little upset that only a little bit show but she still wants to see it.

"Me too." Basen and Azad said with a nod. Even Raon and the kittens nodded.

"Us too- Ouch!" Liam shouted.

"Shut up Liam." Aiden hit him in the back of his head.

Cale was glaring at them.

Some people still curious about their relationship but there was a barrier that separate them.

Though the barrier didn't separate them from the Henituse's siblings. That's why some people thought maybe the henituse know them, but they didn't dare to ask.

['Hm. Let's show them that one then.'] Cain thought with a mischievous smile.

Cale got a chill again but he ignores it.

[Okay then. Everyone if you're done then let's get started.✨]

***

✨What did Cale Henituse do after Ron and Beacrox left?✨

•••

Ron and Beacrox seem interested in this.

Choi Han stiffened.
'He's probably still bedridden.'

•••

"Ugh." Cale woke up with a groan.

•••

"Shit." Cale cursed.
'Ya know what, I'm just going to sleep.'

"What are you doing?" Azad asked the obvious.

"What else? I'm going to sleep." Cale answer with a yawn. He pat their head then close his eyes to sleep.

Raon, On, and Hong lay on the couch as they didn't want to disturb him.

[Let's me put a sound proof barrier around him.]
Cain said. He sounds like a mischief kid who about to do something bad.

•••

"Ugh." Cale woke up with a groan.

"Shit." Cale cursed after remember what happened.

"Hah." A tired sigh came out of his mouth.
'I lost control of my emotions.' Cale thought with a frown.

•••

Choi Han frown.
'What does he mean by that?'

"Ah." Lily and Basen look sad. They know when was this.
'It must be after he was beaten. After that he always stay in his room.'

Then they felt someone patted their head so they look up. It was Azad.

"Ah. S- sorry." He quickly apologize after realizing what he had done. He had done it unconsciously because he didn't want to see them sad.