CHAPTER 12 - Henituse's Territory War Arc

Note:

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - LCF/TCF Story or Story
[Cale] - Cain

*This is an au*

-------

Many people are currently discussing about the fight and the reveal of the Dragon Slayer's Household.

The vassals of the second and third prince are discussing something with the princes. About how to use the information to their advantage.

While some of the few low ranking nobles already contemplate whether they should supporting the Crown Prince instead. Of course, only a small amount of nobles thought that.

The second prince, Robbit Crossman, seem to be in deep thoughts, even though his vassals are trying to talk to him. He remembers the conversation he had with that person, the one who save his wife.

"I hope this will help wake you up. You are just a pawn to those bastard, as your only worth is that you're a royalty." The black hair man stare at him. Robbit hug his unconscious wife. He looked up, but he couldn't see the man face because of the hood.

Robbit gritted his teeth, he cradle his unconscious wife gently. Looking up, he asked, "Who are you? Why did you help me?"

The man stay silent. Just as Robbit thought he wasn't going to answer, the man finally speak.

"You don't need to know who I am. I help you, because of your brother request. Also... your wife is a great person, so you should protect her better." The man disappear right after he said that.

Robbit look down at his wife, then kiss her forehead softly. He ridiculed himself. How could he fail to even protect the most precious person to him. "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you. I promise I'll never allow anyone to hurt you ever again."

"... ghness.... Your highness!" Robbit snap out of his thoughts, as he turned to look at his vassals. He frown and wave his hand to dismissed them.

The vassals want to say something at that, but he looks at them coldly. As if telling them, 'Another word and you're dead.'

Seeing that, the vassal bit his lip and finally left. It's becoming more and more hard to control the prince after that. They bow and left.

'Finally!'

Robbit sigh. He turned to look at his wife and smile. He'll need to wait a bit longer.

-

Alberu and Choi Han's party are discussing with each other regarding the last chapter. And also whether Cale Henituse is a dragon slayer or not.

While Ron and Beacrox listen to the other discussion, feeling impatient. They really want to have a talk with their young master or maybe Hans is also fine. They've been pushing it, thinking that they should at least finished watching this battle first.

Cain had assured them that this is the last chapter of the Henituse's battle. Cain pity Cale cause he knows how much Cale afraid of facing the Molan duo. Well he should talk it out with them, instead of ignoring it anymore since the Molan duo already find out many things anyway.

Cale who was discussing things with Simon and Lena, felt a sudden chill down his spine. He has been noticing the Molan duo's gaze on him for quite sometimes now.

Are they mad at me? Will they kill me for hiding everything from them? Nevertheless they left me, so it's okay right? He has so many questions, but couldn't voice it out.