CHAPTER 7 - The Rise Of The Supreme Commander!

Note:

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - Tcf Story or Story
[Cale] - Cain

*This is an au*

------

[Alright! I'm back!]

Everyone stop talking and turned to look at Cain.

"Did you find out what happened to him, Cain-nim?" Lord Sheritt asked. Worries were evidence in her voice.

Many other were also waiting for an answer from Cain.

[Just Cain is fine, Sheritt-nim. As for your question, I cannot tell you the specific but it's nothing harmful. The reason he react strongly like that was probably because he was confused.] Cain calmly explain.

The people who were worried about the redhead breath out in relief.

Then the door open and they see Cale walking toward his seat with Taylor, and Cage aiding him.

They were actually quite shocked before when they saw him walking on his two feet, even though they were somehow expected it.

"Hah. Young master is really stubborn." Auntie Lynn sigh as she said that. The other nodded in agreement.

[You're going to watch too, Cale?] Cain ask with a frown.

Cale nodded, while assuring Azad, his siblings, and kids, that he's okay.

Cain sigh.
Auntie Lynn is right.

"Before we start, can I ask you something, Cain-nim?"

[Just Cain is fine. And yes, please ask.]

"Does Cale- no, the other Cale Henituse knows about the future?" Eruhaben asked while looking straight at Cain.

'What?'

Many people were shocked at his question. While some people, who also have some suspicion about this, wait for Cain answer.

[Hmm. I guess he does.] Cain answer after he ponder a little.

"What?!"

Many people shouted in shock.
Cale also turned to look at Cain.
Although he somewhat expected that.

[Well, it's not like I'll lose anything. Cale has some knowledge about the future up until the 'Henituse's Territory Battle'.] Cain answer nonchalantly.

"Is that how young master Cale knows that Raon-nim was supposed to die?" Alberu blurted out.

[Yes. Now no more question and react. After this one, we'll react to the 'Henituse's Territory Battle'.] Cain said while walking toward Azad.

Cain snapped his fingers and many food and sweet appear on the table. Raon, On and Hong jump onto the table excitedly then start eating.

Some people were still processing the information, while some turn gloomy at the mention of war.

-

'Finally.'

Clopeh, The Guardian Knight of the North, thought with a smile. He was confused at first aboutwhy he wasn't on the same side as White Star, but he paid no mind later.

-

Aiden's group were sitting at their original seat. Taylor and Cage were also there as Cale shooed him away.

[Alright! Let's start!]

The screen then turn on.

***