CHAPTER 5 - Their First Meeting (1)

*Note

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - Lcf story or story
[Cale] - Cain talking

*This is an au*

------

After Cain left.

"Taylor! Are you okay?" Cage asked while checking him from head to toes.

"Cage, I'm okay. I'm okay. Cain-nim just let me stay in another room, maybe so I could relax." Taylor assured his best friend Cage.

"Fine. Let's go sit near auntie Lynn and the other then." Cage huff and said quietly so that only Taylor could hear her. Taylor nodded.

Aiden removed the sound proof barrier when he saw Taylor and Cage walking toward them but he didn't say anything and just nodded at them.

They nodded back in greeting.
People were curious about their relationship but couldn't asked them.

-✨2 hours later✨-

[Alright everyone. Break is over.]

They turned to look at Cain who just came back from who knows where.

Then they were shocked, because there were additional people- no cats that came with them.

Cale Henituse was carrying them.

Lord Sheritt eyes shook because she felt another presence behind Cale but she couldn't see them.

"Won't you show yourself?" Cale said quietly like a whisper.

- Is that really okay?

Cale heard a voice talking in his mind. Cale then nodded.

"Hello." Raon said shyly peaking his head behind Cale after he removed his invisibility. He was holding onto Cale shoulder.

"Gasp!" There were loud gasp throughout the room. Lord Sheritt eyes were shaking. She looks like she was about to cry.

Even Azad and Choi Han were the same.

[I'll let you guys talk after this. For now, let's continued.]

They calm down and went back to their seat.

Cain was sitting on Azad shoulder but Azad didn't say anything. Raon lay on Cale lap, On with Lily while Hong with Basen. There were sparkle in their eyes as they pat the cats siblings.

Hans was sulking in his seat because he couldn't play with the Cats children.

'Cute.'

[We're going to watch Cale, Taylor and Cage first meeting.]

"Oh?" Liam was interested .

[In that world.] Cain added.

"Oh..." Liam slumped back down in sadness.

People were confused but they couldn't voice out their question.

'Look likes my counterpart have a solution.'