CHAPTER 13 - Their First Meeting (2)

Hey guys. Sorry it's been a long time since I updated.

-------

"Hyung/Oppa!"

Mae and the other wolf children exclaimed, smiling brightly. They all hug him, while Lock was making sure that they're not hurt.

Lock turn to look at Cain. As if asking him to explain. He didn't think Cain would bring his siblings here. He thought that maybe his siblings won't be involved in the war, that's they weren't there.

Cain sigh.

[To be honest, I wasn't supposed to bring you all to react here. It was supposed to be the original Tboah world.]

That's why the first summon didn't bring Taylor, Paseton, Pendrick, and the wolf children. However, they didn't need to know this.

That revelation shocked everyone. Does that mean they got lucky because of Cain's mistake? Because if Cain hadn't brought them here, they wouldn't have known about the strength of their enemy! Or who the enemy is!

"What do you mean?!"

"Does that mean you were going to watch our world got destroy?!"

Many questions were thrown at him, but Cain remain unfazed. At that moment.

"Shut up."

Everyone can feel a heavy pressure in the room, making it hard for them to breathe. It was the dragon fear.

Eruhaben glare at them coldly. These human are really annoying. Can't they shut up and wait until people finished explaining? He took a deep breath then turned to Cain, beckon him to continue.

[I was supposed to show the original Tboah world because that world will experience 20 years of war, before meeting its doom.]

Gasps can be heard around the room, as many people couldn't believe what they just heard.

"20 years?!"

"Oh my god... ?!"

Murmur and whisper can be heard around the room.

No one could believe it! But who can? To think the war actually drag on for 20 years. Just how many people die in that war? Even thinking about it, make everyone feel chill down their spine.

"Then what about us? How long did the war last in our world?" Cale suddenly asked, amidst the silent.

Cain stay silent for a moment, before he answers, [... Around 4 years. Because of Cale help behind the scenes, you win. However, the casualties was enormous.]

"So it's already happened?" Cale clenched his hands tightly, until his finger dig into his palm.

Hearing this many people, who was silently watching them, become confused. They couldn't understand what Cale's talking about.

"Excuse me. But what do you mean, young master Cale?" Alberu voice out his questions for everyone. He has a feeling that there is more to this than Cain had told them.

"Cain cannot see nor show the future, but he can show what had already happened, which means, the past. The fact that he knew how long it's take for us to finish the war mean our world had already experience the war once."

Of course it's still the future for them since it's hadn't happened yet.

Cale observe Cain's reaction, seeing his calmness after hearing what he said make Cale clenched his hands tightly. Cain's reaction means the future, that he got a glimpse of and the future that he's trying to prevent, still ended up happening.