CHAPTER 3 - Their Little Interaction

Note:

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - Tcf Story or Story
[Cale] - Cain

*This is just an au.*

***

[Okay. You can take an hour break. I'll be back later. Remember, No violence.]
With that he left.

The wall that separate Cale from the other disappear, except the wall that separate the enemy.

Some gather their own group or stay alone.

Cale just continued to eat the sweet that Cain gave him until it's all gone. DHB was going to get more but Cale said he'll get it. He's also bring something for DHB.

'How strange. Why did I make him sit with me? Hmm. I guess it was because we're both alone.' Cale nodded to himself. Then he heard someone called him .

"Orabuni."

"Hyung."

It was Lily and Basen.

"Hm?" He glance at them for a bit before putting everything down and turned to them.

Lily and Basen was nervous. They were afraid that he would be mad at them for not listening to him. But they want to sit with him. They were lost in thought then they felt someone patted their head.

Cale was looking at them, but they seem to lost in thought, so he patted their head and asked.
"What's wrong?"

They look at him with wide eyes after seeing that he's not mad at them before smiling brightly.
"Nothing!"

Cale's mouth twitch. He was about to speak but got cut off.

"Right. Can we sit with you, Orabuni?" Lily ask with expectant eyes. Basen nodded.

Cale look shocked then ask.
"What about mother and father?" Cale asked while glancing at them for a bit.

"They said it's okay if we want to sit with you. Does that mean we can? We don't have to hide it now, right?"

Cale nodded.
"Mm. If that what you want. There's no point in hiding anyway."

"Yay! Let's go then." Lily cheer and said.

"Wait a minute." Cale said as he started to pick up the food he choose before.

"Let me help you, Hyung." Basen said as he started to help Cale

"Thanks. C'mon let's go." Cale said as he started to walk back to his seat.

***

Lady Violan and Deruth who was watching this smiles. No matter how many times she heard it she always feel happy when she heard him called her mother.

There were some people who watching their interaction and thought.
'Didn't the rumours said they didn't get along because of the heir position?'

"Ah." Zed who was also watching this gasp.

"Is something wrong, Your Majesty?" His aide asked him.

"It's nothing. I just realized something." Zed answered. The aide keep quiet after hearing this.

'It's seem like the Henituse is really lucky.' Zed thought while smiling before it turned into a frown after remember what Cale gone through.
'Should I have adopted him? Alberu and Cale would get along well.'

Alberu and Cale suddenly got a chill but they choose to ignored it.

Alberu who was also watching this said
"It looks like the rumours were false. Well let just observe him for now."
The other nodded