CHAPTER 11 - Henituse's Territory War Arc

HEY GUYS!! GUESS WHAT?! I'M STILL ALIVE!!

Haha- Sorry. Also I'll cut some scene, but everyone actually react to it. I just don't know how to write their reaction as they might focused on watching more.

-------

Everyone were doing their own things, however sometimes, some of them would glance toward Cale and Choi Han direction, who were talking to each other. Many feel a bit disappointed because they couldn't hear what they're talking about.

They can still see that Choi Han seem nervous as he say something while Cale answer back calmly. After that Choi Han say something again then bow to Cale.

Many people were surprised at this, even his party. They could see that Cale is shock too, as he wave his hand and say somethings back with an awkward face. Choi Han looks up, seemingly asking something as Cale expression morph into surprised. After that Cale look down and say something then look back up at Choi Han and gave him a small smile while continued to speak.

Then it's Choi Han turn to be surprised as he bow his head again as if he's sorry while Cale just shake his head and mumbled something with a sad smile. After a moment, Choi Han say something again as Cale nods. Choi Han look excited as he starts to speak.

Many people become confused after that as they can see Cale face morph into shock. They're not sure about what Choi Han had say to Cale as Cale slam his hand on the table and shout something. Cale seems to realize his action as he sit back down and take a deep breath then shake his head. Cale speak again after that and it didn't seem to be good since Choi Han become dejected like a kick puppy.

Those who were watching couldn't fathoms out what Cale had say that makes Choi Han become so dejected. Cale seems firm about his words because Choi Han had said something again but Cale still shake his head.

-

This cause quite a misunderstanding to those who thought they were dating.

"Hey. Maybe hero-nim done something wrong, that's why young master-nim got mad at him?"

"How would you know?"

"C'mon. Didn't you see young master-nim shout at hero-nim just now?"

"Right, right!"

"Wait, the young master look sad before that... Could it be that hero-nim cheated on young master? Since Hero-nim look like he was apologizing to young master-nim."

"There's no way! Hero-nim must have said something that anger young master-nim!"

"Right, remember young master-nim shake his head, seemingly disagreeing about something and hero-nim become dejected, right? Young master-nim must have ban hero-nim from sleeping with him!"

"Hey! Why are you so shameless?!"

"What? I'm talking about when the wives got angry at their husbands then they would make their husbands sleep outside, y'know."

(Is this how you phrase it?)

"Oh."

"My, my. Just how wild is your imagination?"

"Shut it!"

"But why did young master-nim looks so sad before then?"

"Maybe hero-nim broke their promise or something? That also could be the reason that young master-nim was mad at hero-nim."

"That's true."

They continue to talk about many other possibilities that some people who heard them look at them in disbelief, while some actually contemplate whether it's true or not.