CHAPTER 9 - Henituse's Territory War Arc

Note:

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - Tcf Story or Story
[Cale] - Cain

*This is an au*

--------

Everyone was doing their own things as they wait for Cain to return.

Some people actually want to try talking to Cale but Cale had told Raon to set a barrier around them so no one can bother them.

While Alberu was thinking of making a deal with Cale since he couldn't see the other guys at the Aiden's table. Then he decided that he'll talk to Cale after the battle at the Henituse's Territory first.

[I'm back everyone!]

Everyone stop talking or what they were doing and turn to look at him.

[As you know, we'll be reacting to the war now. So if there's something you want to do, you have 15 minutes.] Cain said while walking toward Cale.

Some go to the restroom while some bring foods and drinks to their seat.

"Mister, I want cake nya~" Hong said while looking at Cain.

"Oh! The great and mighty Raon want apple pies!" Raon exclaimed. The other also tell Cain what they want.

Cain sigh as he snap his finger. Then many food, drink and dessert appear on their table and they happily eat it.

Many people sweat dropped. Cale and his people order the dimension owner so easily, but if it was someone else, they're probably on their way to the after life already.

~15 minutes later~

[Alright! Let's start!]

The screen then turn on.

***

Chapter 196 : There's a Dragon?

•••

"Ah. This time, the chapter is right next to each other." Bud blurted out.

'So what if they have a dragon? It is only a baby dragon anyway.' Clopeh thought as he sneer at them.

•••

The clouds of war covered the Henituse territory.

The Western continent was quiet on the outside ever since the Roan Kingdom's proclamation. However, that was just the calm before the storm.

Rain City, the location of the Henituse Castle.

The shoulders of all of the citizens inside the city were curled up in fear.

The citizens who were walking alone or in groups of three or four all had odd expressions on their face. Fear, worry, and even some other emotions were all visible on their faces.

•••

"The atmosphere is not really good..." Litana comments with a grim expression.

"That just show how terrible the war is." John said with a stiff expression.

Many nods in agreement.

•••

One of the citizens who had been walking with a friend pulled his jacket tighter because of the cold weather as he slowly looked around.