12

WEDNESDAY | NON-TRAINING DAY3 MONTHS LATERBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

3 MONTHS LATER
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

WEDNESDAY | NON-TRAINING DAY3 MONTHS LATERBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Kaizier soaked in the bathtub, his muscles screaming and sore. His body was slowly becoming use to the pain, but that didn't mean it lightened up any. It'd been 3 months since he first started training with Mr.Jordan. Training continued and he was slowly but surely getting the hang of boxing. The form, his guards, what he could use to win. Training was long, and it changed every day. From running behind Micheals car for miles and miles on end, to punching on the punching bag, to shadowboxing. He was now doing everything.

Kaizier was all in.

He had woke up at 3:15, seeing as his body was now use to him waking up at that time. Kaizier been soaking in the icebath for a couple hours now, his head back and eyes closed. But, they opened when he felt someone walking in.

"Wassam guh," He whispered, eyes fluttering as she walked in the bathroom with her robe, looking over at Kaizier. She looked at all the ice in her bathtub, giving him a soft smile.

"Goodmorning." She reached over, gently grabbing his chin and placing a kiss on his lips. He adjusted his body, hissing into the kiss, which caused her to panic and quickly pull back. "I'm sorry."

He shook his head, grabbing her arm, gritting his teeth and ignoring the pain that shot up damn near everywhere on his body. "Say, I'm aight, bae."

"Ian know you were going to be training like this," Alyssa pouted, "The fuck are they doing, Kai? Jumping you?"

It hurt to laugh, so once he started, he clutched his side, groaning. "N-Nah. It's just hard ass training, Lyssa. You ca come if you want to. I got training tomorrow."

"Sure, if you want me to." She grabbed his hand from out of the water, seeing his split and cut up knuckles. She gently ran her finger over them before sighing. "Guess I gotta get use to seeing you like this? If Ima be a boxers wife and all."

"ShitChyea." Kaizier licked over his lips, "You gon' take care uh me, huh?"

"Always." She smiled, "You feel like going anywhere or you just wanna chill?" Alyssa asked as she got up, making her way over to the mirror and beginning to brush her teeth and wash her face. She had long went to Atlanta over the past three weeks, and now she had blonde hair.