9

Abel's POV 

I see her look at me a few times and i feel her move her knee away but i push mine front making sure our knees touch ,believe it or not but i got this feeling in my chest and stomach which i suppose is butterflies the second our knees touched .

She is so pretty yet sexy ,while eating i saw the sauce drip and fall on her dress and fuck ,as if this was a old style porn video ,i got a hard on just by seeing her wipe it off "stop eating and give me a tissue "
"no ,suck the rest off "
"what ?"
"suck it off "
"no what a.." I lean forward and suck it off her ,my tounge grazing just a inch of her skin 
"what the hell !"
"sit down "
"no ,you don't get to order me around ,kiss me and make people apologize you have no right "
"yes i do "
"NO! you don't Abel "

I pull her down and smash her lips on mine "don't you ever "
"i will Fay "
"I will kill you "
"I will die happily now sit down and eat "

She sits down and eats ,i chuckle to myself knowing she loves what i do to her ,"i need to be home by 11 "
"yeah lets go "

 I pay the bill and walk her out but i admire the view as she walks ahead of me 
"Fay i am your first kiss right ?"
"n..n"
"don't lie"
"yes "
"well i want to kiss you again "
"why ?"
"because i want to ,actually scratch that i need to "
"Abel but "
"shhh you look amazing by the way "
"Th..thank ..you..you"
"am i making you nervous " she shakes her head no 

I close the gap between us and kiss her cheek "the next time i kiss you will be because you want it not me "

She was a stuttering mess as we walked to the car .I open the door for her and she gets in 
we arrive home soon ,i walk her to the gate "tomorrow i am re-painting my room and since my friends are lazy as hell would you want to help "
"ummm i don't know but I'll text you if things change "

She walks inside and i see her dog jump on her as she hugs him ,this girl was so many things but the one thing that she wasn't was mine .I wanted her but i was scared .

She was amazing but i want to know more so i can need her ,the main reason  that i am scared is  that i could say shit out of anger .That was my bad habit and i would never want to hurt her never in a million years would i want to hurt her but my anger is just something else .

I park the car in the garage and head inside and strip of my clothes and the only thing coming to mind is her and that stupid damn sauce that fell on her boobs .I run the cold shower and jerk of to the thought of her .Yeah at this point i am a horrible fucker .

......

VOTE AND COMMENT 
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM:jaciereads 
ENJOY