20

Abel's POV

We soon left after mum spoke to Fay in her room . I went to my room and stared at my ceiling , all the guilt rushed back .Fay has been nothing but good to me and i fucking blow it all because my mouth can't fucking shut up . Sleep soon takes over and my head overflows with thoughts of Fay

I awake to mum yelling my name "i am up!"
I wash up and put on my jeans and a vest with a jacket and grab my stuff heading out ,as i walk i see Fay standing at the gate "get in "
"no"
"Fay now"
"shut up and leave"
"get in the damn car"
"fuck off Abel"

She shows me 'the' finger "that's it"
I get out of the car and pull her by her wrist and force her to sit in the passenger seat "you idiot" she tries to open the door but I quickly lock the doors and drive off.

The whole drive is silent "I'm taking you home aswell because I want to go see my sister and I want you to come"
"OK"

We arrive in school and she just walks off, I see her hug Michael and his boyfriend and they all walk to class. I know for a fact that she is very uncomfortable right now. She is the third wheel and I know how much she hates that.

I go to my English class, skipping home room and take a seat at the back when Fay walked in. I quickly moved my bag out from the other seat because I knew she liked sitting at the back of the class but she instead takes the seat two rows ahead of me.

"fuck" I cuss under my breath. Frank takes the seat next to me while munching on something and writing and all I could do was stare at my beautiful Fay. Admiring Her.

...........
Vote and Comment