11

Abel's POV 

Her lips were everything i imagined ,she was stiff against me at first but once i pulled her closer and my grip on her thick waist become more tight she kissed me back , noting about this kiss was sexual it was more about the fact that i was actually kissing her .I don't know how to explain it but it was more than her curves and body it was about her ,the fact that i am this luckey to kiss a girl as amazing as her .

She pulls away slowly taking a breath "sorry if i came on to strong "
"i..it..ss..its ok " I chuckle at her nervousness
"can i kiss you again ?" 

She slowly nods and i take her lips in mine making sure i take full advantage of this moment .She kissed back and i could tell that she wasn't to experienced and trust me when i say that I'd be happy to mentor her .

I pull away when my stomach growls "let's get something to eat then we can complete the room yeah?"
"ok " her words low as the deep red decorated her cheeks .

I change my clothes and walk out to the lounge and see her with her messed clothes "Fay "
"yeah "
"come with me " I walk to my room and take out a pair of red sweats and a white t-shirt handing it to her "Abel thank you but it is not...." before she said anything else i hooked my finger under her chin kissing her cheek "Fay please don't annoy me by saying all that useless fucking shit "
I whisper against her cheek ,my anger taking over and i see her gulp .I clenched my fists and walk out not wanting to say anything that would upset her .

A few minutes later she walks out of the room using the clothes i gave her ,the sweats were perfect on her making sure they bring out her thighs ,while the t-shirt hugged her breasts perfectly. The t-shirt showed her stomach and i honestly loved it .

"Abel i can't us..." my lips cut her off 
"you look se....beautiful " she smiles
"lets go " I take her hand walking out the door 

"So were should we eat ?"
"ummm what do you like? "
"what ever you want love " she blushes again 
"nooo Abel i am serious "
"so am i ,we will have what ever you are in the mood for "
"ok so how would Macdonald's sound "
"hell yes i could gobble some fries and you "
"Abel oh my gosh stopppp"
"never "
.....

Vote and Comment 
enjoy