15

Abel's POV 

Fay walks to the kitchen and makes us chicken schnitzel with chesse sauce and i see her cut a few potatoes and makes wedges .I walk behind her and hug her resting my chin on her shoulder "thank you "
"stop saying that your mom needs these hugs not me " she moves my hands away and turns to face me "but i want to hug you "
"later i promise "

If Fay wasn't here I'd probably be in room punching the wall ,i knew that son of a bitch would do this .He wasn't worth being called a father nor husband and i hated him with every part of my body .

I walk up to my mum and see she was falling asleep "mum go have a shower while Fay makes us something "
"ok "  Her voice low ,it killed me to hear and see my mum in that condition 

She goes toward her room and i soon hear the shower running .I slouch on the sofa taking in everything that is going on ,i knew it was gonna happen but why the fuck does it feel so fucking shitty .

"Abel " I feel her hands in my hair ,I lay my head on her lap hugging her thighs like a pillow as she plays with my hair "Abel talk to me "
"why does it hurt so much even though i was excepting this ?"
"it's because he is your dad,he was with you all your life it is gonna hurt you Abel but you have to let it out do not hold back on you tears and anger "

Those words were more than enough for tears to flow freely "Cry it all out love "
"I just ...don...don't know Fay ...se....seeing m mum hurt ...and my si...sister loves that ..bitch "
"well then you are gonna have to be there for her more than ever sow her you can be her dad and brother because you can you have it in you ,you are the most kind guy i have ever met"
"i will she doesn't deserve this shit"
"neither do you "

"Your mum must be done I'll check on her okay"
"yeah "

After a while they both come out and my mum had a smile on her face she was smiling at whatever Fay was telling her.

"Abel come one lets eat "
"yeah " Fay serves us both the meal and it was amazing 

"Abel " My mum calls to me 
"yes "
"We will not dwell on the past and Fay has made me see that i do not need him so tomorrow i will be looking for a job and we will move out of his house "
"I am happy you feel that way mum " I smile 

I look over to Fay and see her looking down at the food and wasn't eating ,shit we are gonna move .I didn't want to leave her i want to be her neighbor and boyfriend.

She takes our plates away and washes up while i set it "I have to go good night "
before i could turn around to say good night she was gone .

"Why did she leave like that ?"
"no idea "

I'll phone her later .

......

VOTE AND COMMENT