29

Abel's POV 

"fuck " I feel my dick harden as she unzips her dress " Wait i want to undress you "
"ok" She smiles as i step towards her 

I pull down the dress till it was on the floor ,I bend down on one knee and kiss her
thighs .Sucking and biting along her thick thighs as my hand squeezes the back of her thighs ,i kiss her flower over her panty and i feel her move and shiver under my touch and kiss that makes me even more hard as i continues  to assault her with my mouth and lips .

"Fay spread you legs for me " I say kissing the middle of her thighs ,i trail over each stretch mark making sure she wants this and loves this more than i do .

She spreads her legs and i kiss each mark that is on her body ,i move my lips to her stomach while my fingers massage her flower through her panties . I hear her soft gasps and moans which is hot yet so cute .

"Abel please stop teasing me "
"i will do as i please Fay " I mutter against her skin 

I lay her on her the bed and pull down her panties kissing her flower . My hands travel up her boobs that spill out the sides . I know she is insecure but i love every part of her ,i unclasp the bra and pull it away as my hands fondle with her boobs " Fay you are so wet "
"i know " 

My mouth enters fucking heaven the second my tongue tastes her "Abe yes uh faster please " i pick up the pace making her feel my tongue plunge into her hole tasting every bit of her . "Abel i am gonna come "
"right in my mouth love " She orgasms hard and fast ,it drips down her flower as i suck it all up .

I loosen her a bit with my fingers as her moans play a melody to my ears " Fay you ready ?"
"yes for the 100th time " 

I pull down my pants pulling out a condom and she gives me a look "just incase you never know" i explain to her nervously she laughs it off before kissing me " don't cry i promise it will feel good i promise love "
"okay just be careful "
"i will"

I position myself at her entrance while my thumb rubs circles on the bud of her flower ,i push in and out slowly while kissing her neck wanting her to feel good . She soon begins moaning uncontrollably "Are you okay now ?" I ask kissing her 
"yes just go faster "

I smile and listen to my love ,i pump in and out of her feeling her tighten around my cock " Fay fuck you will squeeze my cock "  "Abel i am coming " Her juices drip down my cock 

I pinch her nipples before sucking on it as i fuck her harder . I feel myself becoming more hard and my dick throbs " Put your tits together " She does and i pull out of her and come over her boobs ."just such a beautiful sight " 

She smiles before straddling me " I want to try this position if i am not to heavy "
"fuck yes " We do it over and over again till she was exhausted .

...

VOTE AND COMMENT