19

Fay's POV

He told me how he felt and I felt shit for him. I haven't met his sister yet but it's clear that she means the world to him,and even though I hate kids she sounds OK... Ish.

We soon head inside when I see my parents and his mom chat and sip on wine and whiskey. I sit at the table keeping a distance from Abel.

Mum eventually brings the food to the table. She had made a huge roast and a few side snacks with it. As much as I wanted to eat it all alone after what Abel had said to me I don't feel comfortable eating around him.

I take a small piece of the roast and eat that with some of the salad. I feel Abel and my moms eyes on me. I continued eating and took a sip of my drink and left my dishes in the sink "excuse me but I'm really tired" I say to them all and walk to my room.

I lay on my bed digging my head into the pillow trying not to think about anyone or anything but that fails when i hear a knock "come in "
"hey " it was his mum 
"so i have some good and bad news "
"I'm all ears"
"I'm glad ......so i got a job "
"oh my godddddd" I rush into her arms hugging her 

"i am sooooo happy for you ,you deserve so much more ...so what's the bad news?"
"well we are moving out the moment i find a suitable place "
"ohh thats amazing " I mean this is a way I'd get over him right 

"yeah but i want you to promise me something"
"anything "
"no matter what happens between you and Abel you will visit me every weekend"
"i...I'm not to sure"
"please ,you were there for me when even my own family wasn't "
"ok i will but Abel cannot be there"
"ok" she smiles wide at me hugging me 
she leaves and i hear them say bye 

....

VOTE AND COMMENT