𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘

Hey! Welcome to Covey, a new adult work of fiction! I've been writing this story in my head for forever, so it's about time I finally put it into words. This isn't one of my haphazard plot ideas I will never actually write and complete, I'm actually going to finish this story.

Also, this is a love story. It's not just a book of smut and stuff [even though there is plenty of that in here]. This book is going to literally pull at your heart in every possible way. So please consider: it's not all about the lust, it's about the story of forbidden and undying love.

Please please think about adding it to your library and reading list. I truly appreciate every single vote and comment you make. It means the world to me and encourages me to continue writing! 

******

All rights reserved. © raven_kade

STARTED JANUARY 15, 2022 - COMPLETED ____________

******

[CONTENT WARNING]: does include strong language, angst, mature content, a very strong female voice, and as usual, a very hot male lead.

If you get triggered in any way shape or form, you should probably leave.
DOES INCLUDE CONTENT FOR READERS 18+
YES. THAT MEANS SMUT AND QUALITY SMUT TOO-

******

He was an English teacher because he liked to criticize people. His stormy, gray eyes never dared to show emotion, his nose was always sharp with judgment, and his lips wouldn't make an effort to smile.
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄 was not the professor to mess with.

She was an innocent student of his but had absolutely no filter. Perhaps that's what caught his attention at first. Along with her bubbly personality, terrible jokes, wild opinions, and gift in writing. Either way, he was interested. Not just in what she had to say, but in everything about her.
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍 seemed like the last person to major in Creative Writing, but give her a pen and paper and she's the deepest person you'll ever meet.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 was hard to forget about once you meet her.
𝙃𝙚 was as closed off as he was addictive.
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 was one hell of a dangerous road to go down.
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘.

******
AESTHETICS:

******AESTHETICS:

******

Jump on the rollercoaster...