[11] Endless Thoughts

e n d l e s s  t h o u g h t s
CONRAD'S POV:

Smile. Happy. Warm. Bubbly. Welcoming. Inspiring. Soothing.

Curve. Lips. Expression. Emotion.

Disturbing. Deterring. Depressing. Sadistic. Glare. Frown.

She is everything that I'm not and more.

I shut my eyes and lean my head against the metal door to my office, trying to get rid of the hard-on she gave me. Fuck, what did we just do? And on a side note; holy shit, she's gorgeous.

How is it that I let her stick her foot in the door and nudge it just enough to tempt me? What the living hell is it about her? Is it her eyes? Smile? Voice? Body? I need help. Or is it her unpredictability? Goddammit, why am I still thinking about her?

And why did I kiss her?

Because I want her. Fucking hell, I do. From the minute she opened her mouth the first day of classes.

I tell my friend down there to shut up and calm down as I try to get rid of Covey Jensen from my thoughts. Fixing my button down, I smooth my hair out and open the door. The glare I always wear is back on my face and my back is straight as if entitling me to more respect.

Maybe Covey can learn a thing or two about respect.

Stop thinking about her.

Maybe she will learn a thing or two about respect.

At this point, she's just gonna be an endless thought. 

Endless until you can see her again. Shut up.

******
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Short filler chapter, haha! Expect a longer one later today xx