[16] Delicious Lips

d e l i c i o u s  l i p s
COVEY'S POV:

Conrad drives us to the park closest to the university campus, but he turns the car off signaling he wants to sit and talk longer. I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn to face him to catch his gaze already on me.

"What?" I ask, glancing down at myself, my hands fidgeting. Why is he always looking at me like this?

He clenches his jaw so it's taut and says, "Nothing."

"Weirdo," I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest.

Conrad doesn't say anything back.

His stare is intense, like he's picking me apart from my head to my toes, and it's hard to concentrate on breathing properly when he's looking at me like this. But it's hard to describe exactly what he might be thinking.

"Are you gonna say something?" I stammer, pursing my lips together. "'Cause if not, I'll get going."

"No you won't," he threatens, his voice booming of authority. Okay, mister.

"But you're not saying—"

"I am enjoying your company," he interjects, brushing his hand up my thighs. "So no, you won't be going."

Holy snizzle crackers, I feel hot. "I won't?" I question, my voice going a pitch higher, my tummy tingling in anticipation.

He shakes his head, leaning over the center console to kiss me. "Nope."

His lips cajole mine slowly, but I push against his chest to say, "We're like five minutes from the school, dude. What if someone—"

"First of all," he murmurs, his voice a dominant tone. "Do not call me dude. Even Coco Puff is better than dude. Secondly, nobody is gonna see you 'cause we're in the corner of the parking lot. And thirdly, just shut up and let me kiss you goodbye."

"Okay," I whisper, running my fingertips along his jaw as he presses his lips to mine again.

His kisses are sweet like honeydew and addicting like drugs. Hot and heated and slow and passionate; a fine line between want, desire, giving, and gifting. Somewhere along the way of him kissing me, he kissed my soul and not just my lips.

When he finally pulls away, he says, "Call me tonight, kid."

"Okay, Coco." I peck his nose, crinkling my eyes up as I smile. "I'll call you."

"And I want to see you tomorrow," he deadpans, his eyes a bit distant. "I mean it, Covey."

I nod, pulling my lower lip between my teeth. 

He drags his thumb across it so it's free. "I know that lip is delicious, I can vouch for that, but can you please stop biting it?"

I widen my eyes. "What—"

"You biting it makes me want to fuck you," he says, his words aggressive and sensual as his teeth run across his own lip. Everything about his mannerisms sends shivers down my back. "Or have my face between your thighs, and I think you're still shocked that I ate you out yesterday. So for fuck's sake, can you not do that right now?"

Licking my lips, I say, "I said you could do that if you wanted to," but it comes out as whisper, and it's so faint I'm not sure he hears me. Holy dino chicken nuggets. Did I just say that?

"Do you want me to fuck you with my mouth right now?" he asks, his eyes going a shade darker.

I bite my lip again. "We're in your car..."

"So you don't," he says, pecking my lips a few times. "It's okay, baby. Tomorrow."

I clench my legs together. Tomorrow! "Okay."

He nods, brushing his nose against mine. "Call me tonight."

Conrad Monroe is gonna completely ruin me.

******

When I open the door to my dorm, my eyes zone in on the blue-eyed boy sitting on my bed messing with Chubbs as Kayley talks her head off.

I clear my throat. "Chubbs is not up for grabs."

Venice sits up and throws Chubbs to the side, scratching his head awkwardly. Kayley stops talking in the middle of her sentence. "Covey," he says, his face full of surprise. "Where have you been?"

"Places," I reply curtly, walking over to grab Chubbs.

He lifts an eyebrow at me, noticing my attire. "Whose clothes are you wearing?"

"None of your business, Venny," I say, patting my dino's head. "Why are you in my bed?"

He smirks. "I can be in your bed with you under the sheets—"

Kayley interrupts him. "Venice, I'll see you later, okay? Tonight."

He gets up in a hurry, nodding at her and saluting me. "See you later, Cove."

My mind freezes at the nickname. Cove.

I try to remain passive, friendly waving goodbye to him. I relax against my mattress when the door clicks shut. He touched Chubbs.

"He's off limits," Kayley deadpans, her tone harsh. "Venice is mine."

Sweetheart, honey. I laugh, and I laugh loudly. "Listen Kayley, I don't like Venice in any way, shape, or form. So, respectfully, he's all yours."

As if she didn't hear a thing I just said, she says, "So stop whatever innocent game you're trying to play with him because it's not working, sis. Venice loves me, and he would never be interested in someone like you." Her voice grows thick with a laced envy and dislike.

Oh my dinos, is she blind?

"Did I ever say I wanted him to be interested in me?" I reply, furrowing my eyebrows together. "I don't think I did, did I?"

She huffs, her hair falling over her eyes before she throws it behind her shoulder. "Just know that if you try taking him away from me, there will be a price to pay."

So scary. Such a threat. Notice my sarcasm.

Trust me, have you seen Conrad's glares, girl? I can handle your attitude.

Question is; can you handle mine? I think the dinos not.

******
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

We stan a respectful and affectionate Conrad.

Love you all! Make sure to vote and comment :) Enjoy your weekend!!