[32] 3:00 AM Love

3 : 0 0 a m  l o v e
CONRAD'S POV:

After I turn off the TV in my room, I roll over and groan to lean myself up so I'm hovered above Covey. I brush my nose against hers and she stirs in her sleep. "Baby," I whisper, kissing her right cheek then her left.

She lazily hooks an arm over my neck and hums.

I shake her a little. "Covey."

"What?" she murmurs.

"I'm hungry."

She pushes my chest and groans. "Go make yourself something to eat then."

I smirk even though she's barely only now rubbing her eyes to look at me. Reaching down to spread her legs wider, I throw the duvet off of us and lower myself on the bed. "Okay, I just need a few minutes."

Covey leans up on her elbows and looks down at me as I hook my fingers around the waistband of her panties. "W—what are you doing?"

"Eating a gourmet meal," I say with a husky voice. I slide her panties down her legs and run my fingers along the length of her sex. "Fuck, Cove." She's so wet already and I haven't even touched her.

"Conrad," she says, rubbing her eyes before going slack against the pillows. "Why now? It's like three in the morning."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures," I reply, tracing my fingers along her hip as I watch her fingers clench the sheets. "And right now I'm fucking starving."

"I'm pretty sure that's not how you use that quot—ah." She sighs when I start kissing down her clit, and I watch as her eyes screw shut and her lip goes in between her teeth.

I only move lightly—slowly, savoringly. Because the soft purrs and noises she makes as I barely suck her and move my tongue around are so beautiful and poetic. 

She runs her fingers through the roots of my hair. "More," she says quietly.

I shake my head and flick my tongue around her clitorious, swirling round and round, running along her folds, toying with her apex. She moans as I leisurely give her what she wants, building up the anticipation so that her climax will come, and when it comes it'll come hard.

I pull her into my mouth completely and suck fervently. Covey tugs at my hair and moves her hips to match the rhythm of my tongue. Then my teeth graze her crux, causing her to shiver.

"Conrad," she moans, panting. She watches me while giving me that 'fuck me' face, the one that literally makes it so hard to control myself. "Oh god—Conrad—ah," she cries, pushing my head down onto her harder. 

She loves this, when I make her feel this way. Wait. Holy fuck. She loves me.

I feel something wash over me, either anxiety or disbelief, and I suck her harder, pull at her clit rougher—showing no mercy and never letting up, even as she comes. I wrap my arms around her thighs and hold her to the bed. And she arches her back and bucks her hips and cries out painfully, but I don't stop. She fucking loves me when she shouldn't. 

And maybe I—no. Not the time.

"Conrad," she stammers, her legs shaking. She tries to push my head away. "Baby, I'm gonna come again." 

And that sentence wakes me back up to reality and I lift my head from between her legs. 

"What the bologna was that?" she gasps, shutting her eyes. "You almost killed my baby device."

I shake my head and blink at her. "Shit, baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I crawl up to where she is and put my arms around her. "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away."

"You think?" she asks, sarcasm in her voice. She slightly quivers underneath me, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"You called me 'baby' for the first time," I tell her, still stunned.

She nods. "I love you."

I clench my jaw and brush my nose against hers. "I know, kid, and I promise."

And as is she gets it, she says, "I promise too, Coco." She runs her hands through my hair and says, "Is it okay if I go to the basketball game on Thursday? I told Venice I'd try to be there."

"Do you want to go?" I ask, rolling over and pulling her to my chest. I hold her tighter to me.

"Didn't I just ask to go?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "Don't get smart with me, Covey."

"Then yes," she replies, staring up at me with those big hazel eyes of hers. And even though it's dark in the room, her irises still twinkle in the moonlight cascading from the cracks in the blinds. "I would like to go, even if I have nobody to go with and I know nothing about the dang sport."

"I can go to the game too," I say, soothingly rubbing her arms.

She shakes her head. "It's at school, dummy. You can't go to the game with me."

"So I'll go by myself and sit away from you," I reply. Duh, dummy. "I'll still be there—for moral support, you know?"

She giggles, putting her face in my chest. "Sometimes I wonder if you're from another planet."

"I think the same thing about you," I say, chuckling. "You can go to the game, but I really don't want you going."

"Why?" she asks.

I tilt Covey's chin up with my index finger. "Because college guys like Venice think once you go to one of their sporting events that they get a ticket into your pants. I'm just saying, I was once one of them too."

"You played sports in college?" she inquires, raising an eyebrow at me. "Woah, that makes you like ten times hotter than the average male."

"I'm already ten times hotter than the average male," I argue, twisting my face up with confusion. "Have you seen my abs?"

"Hey," she contradicts, "almost all athletes have abs. Have you seen Jimmy Garoppolo? The man is my Italian dream." 

"I'm Italian." I smirk when she raises an eyebrow. "My grandma is from Rome. But she's only half, which makes me an eighth. I'm also German and Puerto Rican."

"You don't look Puerto Rican," she laughs. "But regardless, you're hot and you make me happy, so I love you."

"And I have a big dick," I remind her. "You love that too." Fuck yeah she does.

She groans and rolls her eyes. "Oh, get over yourself." I need to get over you, baby.

I hum and shut my eyes. "Sleep."

"Why? You woke me up," she says, tracing her fingers along my torso.

Shaking my head, I say, "Goodnight, Cove."

"No, I think I'm hungry," she whispers, lifting herself from the spot on my chest. "I think it's time I have my gourmet meal—"

I hold her down and hug her to me. "Not the fucking time, kid."

She laughs and then sighs. "Whatever, Mr. Grumpy Grinch."

******
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, hehe. It was the SuperBowl and I couldn't miss it :) And yes, my team friggin' won! Also, like the thing Conrad did in this chapter is one of my fantasies XD

He's so perfect.

Please vote, comment, and share!! Love youuuuuu <3