[27] Angelic Intimacy

a n g e l i c  i n t i m a c y
CONRAD'S POV:

As soon as Covey leaves the room, I reach down and try to calm my aching erection that has now grown a little too friendly to Covey's presence. I shut my eyes and let out a few deep breaths, trying to ease my tension and desire. I want her. I want her so bad, but now is not the fucking time.

Her name escapes my mouth breathlessly as I grip myself and move my hand up and down along my length. And I become so preoccupied with the action that I don't even hear Covey come back into the room. But then her small hand wraps around my wrist as her other reaches down to pull my cock out, a sinful and perfect smile on her face.

On her knees in front of me, she starts pumping her hand and I relax against the cushion. My hands are at the back of my head, and I gaze down at here to enjoy the show. Holy fuck she's so sexy.

"You're so impatient, you know," she mumbles to herself before glancing up at me with her innocent hazel eyes. Jesus, don't you fucking know.

"You really test my patience," I reply in a strained voice, shutting my eyes briefly when she grips me tighter. "Fuck."

She hums. "Do I?" And then her lips are taking me in her mouth and I let out a groan, shivering and becoming completely affected by her touch. Oh. My. Fuck.

I reach down and grip her hair as some sort of release for the time being, intoxicated by the way her pretty little head bobs up and down to take my cock in her mouth. Dirty little saint of an angel. She takes me deeper and further than she went the last time, her hands pumping and following the movements of her mouth as she takes me from the top to bottom and back and forth and—

"Shit," I mutter, letting out a breathy sigh.

She hears my faint curses and gains encouragement, sucking me and swirling her tongue around my tip, before screwing her hands down my shaft as she follows with her mouth. Getting head has never felt better. New motto of the damn century.

"Oh. My. Fuck." I begin to buck my hips underneath her to meet the back of her throat more forcefully with every word I can grunt out.

She looks up at me and I melt. I completely, utterly melt. I just know she's gonna be the death of me. I have a case that bad. 

"Yeah, baby. Fuck you're so good," I groan, praising her, pulling at the roots of her hair, pushing myself deeper into her mouth. And she takes it like a champ. Does she not have a gag reflex? I moan, thrusting myself into her mouth as she sucks me off, her tongue running along my length and swirling my tip and taking me further and further.

And I feel it, this pent up sensation coursing through my veins, my pulse immediately quickening. "Fuck, I'm so close," I say with a clipped voice and low growl.

But then she pulls away, her mouth coming off me with a 'pop', and I literally let out a growl. She smirks, placing a few kisses on my tip. She thinks this is funny? I push my hips forward towards her mouth and she swirls her tongue around my head in a slow rhythm teasingly. Fuck you, Covey.

"So I test your patience, huh?" she asks, her hand barely pumping me. I grow sexually frustrated.

"Yeah." I glare down at her, my jaw clenched. "And I never said to fucking stop."

She hums. "Do you like it when I'm on my knees for you?" she asks, raising an eyebrow as she moves her hand a little faster.

I nod my head with hooded eyes, running both my hands over my face. "Fuck. Me."

And so she does, she fucks me with her mouth. Wrapping her lips back around me, she lets my length hit the back of her throat, and it only takes a few times before I let my release out. Then I come, hard. So fucking hard. And damn does it feel so good.