[31] Take It

t a k e  i t
COVEY'S POV:

Conrad has my bag over his shoulder, so when we get into his apartment and he throws it to the side before roughly pulling me to his chest to kiss me, I push away and look up at him with a scolding expression. Hey, Chubbs was in that bag.

"Don't disrespect my stuff," I grumble, walking over and bending down to pick it up.

Conrad grabs my hips and grinds into me from behind as I'm bent over. "I would love to show my respect to your goodies."

I drop the bag, standing up straight. "I had quite the welcome today already, thank you very much."

He wraps his arms around me from behind. "And you deserve nothing less, babygirl."

Woah. Me likey.

"Coco?" I ask, looking back down at my bag.

He hums, a deep sort of sound coming from the pit of his throat. I could just melt into him.

"I think you hurt Chubbs," I mumble, feeling Conrad's hardening erection pressed against my back.

"Who the hell is Chubbs?"

"My dinosaur," I reply, bending down to pick my bag up again. Conrad groans behind me and I know he's probably thinking dirty things. Letting out a laugh, I pull Chubbs out and show him the purple dino plushie.

"You brought a fucking stuffed animal to my house?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows together. Uh, yeah is there a problem with that?

I nuzzle myself into Conrad's chest with Chubbs hugged between us, and I get totally drunk off the scent of his cologne. "Don't worry, Coco Puff. You're still my big teddy bear."

He instinctively wraps his arms around me and runs his big hands under my shirt. "I'm gonna go to the gym now. You can read or watch TV and change into my clothes or whatever you want. And there are dino chicken nuggets in freezer if you feel like making them." He pulls away to kiss my forehead. "Be back in an hour."

I nod my head and get on my tippy toes to peck his lips a few times. "Thankies."

"You're welcomes, kid." He pats my booty and I reach around to do the same to him. Hmm, nice and round and firm. Mine's still better though. Noticing my facial expression, Conrad looks at me amused. Oh get over yourself already dude.

I walk over to the couch in the living room and get my laptop out of my bag as Conrad goes to his room to change. He comes back out in nothing but a pair of gray sweatpants and some sneakers—holy dino chicken nuggets I think I died.

He walks over to me with a book in his hands. "By the way, this just came in the mail yesterday. It's the the sequel; Fifty Shades Darker. You said you wanted it?"

I'm staring at his abs and how they flex as he breathes in and out, so I'm not comprehending a word he's saying. Distracted, I reach out and trace my fingers along the definition of his muscles. They contract and constrict and tense under my touch. Woah.

"Covey, I'm trying to go to the gym," he hisses through his teeth, throwing the book on the couch next to me as he brushes the hair out of my face.

"I'm not stopping you." I look up, teasing him by running my index finger under the waistband of his sweatpants.

He shuts his eyes briefly and exhales with a deep sigh. Then he just backs up and gives me a dangerous look, his eyes going a shade darker. Scolding me as if I was smart-talking him. "See you in an hour."