Chapter 11: New Berlin

"Damn it, Macaroni! Why didn't you stop them! We had weapons that were so advanced against these weak humans!"

"Mostaccioli, don't blame me! Commander Cannelloni sent us here without any other instructions, how was I supposed to know whether they would fight back!" The two girls continued arguing as they walked out, then stopped when they saw Anzu as well as a crowd of angry people. "I think we're kinda in trouble..."

"Auf wiedersehen, Italian pasta failures!" Kuromorimine's firing squad steps out and fires at the two of them with their machine guns. The light from the bullets blinded everyone for a moment, and when it faded, they saw someone else there, standing in front of the two girls.

"Guten Tag, German ripoffs. I am Ahlewurst, the commander of the Würstchen Schutzstaffel. It looks like the Azur Lane KriegsSchiff and the Neuer LuftWaffe didn't take you out. But I'm going to personally deal with you."

"So we had pasta girls, cloud girls and now we got German sausage girls attacking us? Adolf is definitely stupid with his naming strategy!" 

"You dare mock the Führer!" Ahlewurst drew her sword and attacked the Kuromorimine students. Their bullets flew through the air and struck her, but since they were only the standard military bullets, they could not even scratch her. 

"Thank goodness you came! Can you save us?" Mostaccioli shouted to Ahlewurst, who turned with a disgusted look and muttered,

"Cowards do not deserve to live." Ahlewurst flew towards them and decapitated both of them with a swift attack. Turning at the crowd, she was about to kill them when a hologram of Adolf Hitler appeared. "Mein Führer? What is your command?"

"Ahlewurst, that is enough. Come back." She gave one last look at her enemies, then sheathed her sword and flew off to the New Reich's base.

"What do we do now? Our current weapons are too weak against their armor, and the stolen weapons are difficult to use, as well as lacking bullets. I know that Pravda has gone to Russia, but Oarai has nowhere to go and Kuromorimine cannot go to Germany, which is far too dangerous considering the Nazis are all there."

"I have an idea. It will be very risky, but if it succeeds we might be able to defeat the Führer and his reign. As from what we learnt, the commanders of his divisions are directly connected to a higher level of special officials, who in turn are connected to the inner circle of Hitler. What we can confirm are the ones who committed suicide, such as Goebbels and Himmler. However, those who were executed or died of natural causes might have been replaced. And there's Maho. She is probably the Führer's personal assistant and secretary. So as long as we can figure out a way to eliminate the Führer's inner circle of high-ranking officials, their army is going to crumble apart like a building without its foundation. But the problem is how we should do it. Obviously we can't copy Inglorious Basterds. The Germans knew of Azur Lane so they probably have watched movies about ww2. However, if we can get Maho's help..." Rommel began to explain his plan to the Oarai and Kuromorimine students.

In the Führer's palace, the Neues Berlin Turm (New Berlin Tower), Hitler was having dinner with Maho on the top floor, which was touching the bottom of the atmosphere. 

"Maho, I assume you know why I called you here. Sadly my wife didn't manage to come through into the parallel dimension with me. But now, the women of Germany no longer attract me. Perhaps... you?"

Maho blushes and smiles at Hitler. "Anything for my Führer. In fact, I do have a crush on you sir~" She walks to the Führer's side and gently kisses him on the.side of his cheek. Hitler smiles and holds her hand. "Heil Hitler."

(If you look at the image the tower is where they are at now)