Episode 3

A year has come and gone since the prior events, as our heroes await the saiyan invasion. Yerlec and his new team member, Raditz, relay what they know to the rest of the group, and while the latter's presence is met with understandable uneasiness, Yerlec ensures them that he has turned over a new leaf. The warriors of the group take to training to prepare for the looming threat. Meanwhile, Goku, still in the afterlife, is also doing his fair share of training, with a deity known as King Kai. Will our heroes be prepared for this Saiyan threat or will their efforts be in vain?

                       A Powerful Threat Faced Head-On!

                           The Saiyan Invaders Arrive!

Its a cool, crisp afternoon in West City. The place is as busy as ever, as cars zoom by and its citizens carry on with their lives. At the moment we see resident genius Bulma Briefs driving over to Kame House to meet up with some of the gang, groceries in tow. Well, that's what was supposed to happen. Instead, here she is held at gun point by your common thug, in broad daylight.

Goon: Well, well, well, what do we have here? Hello there Ms. Briefs, lovely weather we're having eh?. Now, I would hate to ruin your day so I'll cut to the chase. Fork over all the Zeni you got on you and we won't have any issues.

Before Bulma can spout off anything that might get her in deeper trouble, the gun in the thug's hand was grabbed and yanked from his grip. The thug was then given a firm chop to the neck and promptly rendered unconscious.

Bulma: Phew. Thanks for the help, I thought my goose was cooked for a-

Getting a better look at her savior, she halts her speech upon seeing that its her good friend Yerlec, clad in police ensemble.

Bulma(Shocked): Yerlec!? What's with the getup?

Yerlec: It comes with the occupation.

Bulma: Wait, since when did you become a cop?

Yerlec: A few days ago actually. You recall the bounty I claimed before, yes? Well, while not particularly soon, that money is going to run out. So to keep money coming in, I took upon myself to get a job, and after proper training in the field I became a man of the law. That being said, if you'll excuse me *lifts thug over his shoulder* I need to turn him in. Good day Bulma.

Yerlec proceeds to carry the thug to his car, which has been outfitted with a police siren for the job. As he does, Bulma watches him as he leaves.

Bulma: Wow, who would've thought? He looks good in that uniform. *Gaze drops* Really good. Hate to see him go, but love to watch him leave~