Episode 10

Last time on DragonBall Variant! Three strange saiyan youths, claiming to hail from the future, gave the Z-Team an ominous warning. In three years time, an android threat would descend upon the world. Taking the warning seriously, the Z-Fighters take the next three years to train as much as they could to ensure the bad future the youths hail from doesn't find its way to them as well. The three years have passed, and the group prepare themselves for the challenge ahead. Will their training be enough?

                                                            An Android Assault!

                                                     A Sinister Stalking Shadow!

After three years of training, the time had come. The Z-Team made their way to the outskirts of South City to wait for the impending threat. Time had gone by however, and they hadn't sensed anything odd. Still waiting, they continue talking amongst each other to pass the time.

Krillin: I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here, Bulma.

Yerlec: I'm inclined to agree, with Trunks in tow no less.

Bulma: You worry too much, I just wanna see these androids for myself.

Yerlec(Stern): I'm your husband and Trunks' father, it's my job to worry. We can always describe what they look like to you later.

Bulma: *Pouting* Aww c'mon, don't be like that. We've got a big strong man to protect us. Isn't that right, Trunks?

The baby just lets out a happy babbling noise, softening Yerlec's gaze a bit.

Yerlec: Be that as it may, I'd rather you two be safe than sorry.

Bulma: Don't worry. As soon as I get a look at these androids, I'll take Trunks and get outta dodge.

Yerlec: *Sighs* Very well, I'll hold you to that.

The predicted time had come and gone, but nothing happened. Could the saiyans from the future been wrong? 

Yamcha(Confused): Something's not right. Shouldn't they have shown up by now?

Yerlec: Indeed. Either we were misinformed, or we're missing something.

Gohan(Shock): Wait, maybe it's because their androids! They probably don't have any ki to sense!

Yerlec(Concern): If that's the case, then things just got a bit more complicated.

As the group expressed their dismay at the given situation, Yajirobe came around to deliver a fresh batch of Senzu Beans. After handing them over, he began to drive off. However, as his hovercar gained some distance, it suddenly exploded and began to drift out of the sky! As everyone exclaimed in concern, they also noticed two figures within the smoke, before they retreated into the city.

Krillin: There they go!

Tien: If we can't sense them, we should split up and search on ground level.

Yerlec: Agreed. 

The group split up and darted into the city below, as Bulma was escorted to safety by Vomi. Down in South City, Yerlec and Yamcha were scouting the area while engaging in some small talk.

Yamcha: Not being able to sense these androids sure is a pain, huh?

Yerlec: It does make things more annoying. Although...

Yamcha(Confused): What's on your mind?

Yerlec: The ones from the future said that these androids were from the Red Ribbon Army, right? Maybe they'll have their insignia somewhere on their clothes.