Episode 6

Last time on DragonBall Variant! Yerlec, Gohan, Krillin, 21 and Bulma landed on Planet Namek in hopes of using the planet's Dragon Balls to revive their fallen friends. Unfortunately, not only were there adversaries present on the planet, they had already gotten a head start! At the same time, Vegeta was also on the planet, and he didn't make the situation any easier for the Z-Warriors. To make matters worse, they find out that Frieza's elite squadron, the Ginyu Force, is set to land at any moment. Will the Z-Warriors get their wish, or will they join their friends in the otherworld?

                                      From Bad To Worse!

                              Here Comes The Ginyu Force!

Yerlec(Shock): The Ginyu Force!? Are you certain!?

Vegeta(Panic): Of course I am you imbecile! Frieza must be getting desperate if he's sending them! If we want any chance at defeating them, we need to wish for my immortality!

Yerlec(Mad): Not on your life, runt!  At that rate, we may as well give one of us immortality since you'd turn on us as soon as the job is done. Moreover, that'd waste our wish, invalidating our arrival here.

21: About that, it turns out that the Dragon Balls here differ from ours in more than just size, they can grant three wishes at a time.

Yerlec(Surprise): Three you say? Hmm, I see. 

Vegeta(Annoyed): We're wasting time! Let's gather the damn things and work things out from there!

Yerlec: Fine. Bulma, will you be ok here by yourself? Things are about to get ugly fast.

Bulma: I think I'll be fine as long as I stay hidden. Do what you gotta do.

With plans in motion, the group head off with Vegeta leading them to the six Dragon Balls he already has collected. Unfortunately, soon after their arrival, they were greeted by the Ginyu Force themselves.

Red One: Oi, do you lads see who I see?

Blue One: I see him Jeice, it's Vegeta. Just as Lord Frieza said.

Jeice: Not him Burter, the one next to him.

Burter: Wait a second, is that...? It is, Yerlec!

Yerlec: *Sighs* 

21: You know these guys personally?

Yerlec: Yes, you could say that. The red one is Jeice.

Jeice: Cheers.