!!! PLEASE READ !!!

Hopefully you read up until the end. If you don't that's up to you, but I just want to clear things up in an Author's Note. I know, you guys don't read those- but I really do hope you do read this one.

You guys may think this is an update. I'm so sorry but it isn't- I haven't been on my right mind to think of a new update or rather how the next chapter would go. "Writer's Block" as they might say would be the correct term.

I don't know if you guys want me to continue or if you actually do the like story so far. If you do, I would like to say Thank You Very Much.

I know I said that 'I wouldn't take a break' or 'Have this story ON HOLD' but as of right now- I just don't have the right amount of inspiration in writing and mood for it. To clear things up- No, I won't stop this story. I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS. It's my first fanfic, that wouldn't be the best thing to do, right?

I've been quite busy right now as well. I know you probably see me on twitter- tweeting up until 1:30 in the morning but with all honesty; I have something coming up for you guys as well and I want to make sure that it's much more perfect than this one. It's a secret for now because I'm a tease, oh. Hahaha

I'm sorry for the people who comment on the story about when will I update and if I answer it and I just don't update and break my promise. It's really hard to write a chapter without having all the heart and soul dwelling on the page.

I'll hopefully and will try so hard to write tomorrow but please don't get your hopes up because it's really hard and I don't want to disappoint you guys.

I promise, I will continue this story up until the end. Remember one thing, it's probably not going to be the 45 chapter long ones. I wasn't really that cautious about the flow of this so please do bear with me.

I'll see you soon when I update for the next chapter!

Remember that I love you so much guys. I promise this isn't the last of "First Glance" there's more chapter to come!

For now, I'll do my thing and hopefully and idea comes up for the next chapter during these days. It's not going to take that long because I feel bad for leaving you without notice for 2 months (?).

I'll see you very, very soon! An update is soon to come don't you worry! I'll give my best on that!

Thank you guys for understanding.

All the love.
-Tish xx