Chapter 7

Kongpob stopped attending his online classes. He quit his jobs and he stayed home. Not eating, drinking, bathing unless he had to. Because Arthit would leave him a message that he's coming.

And after the day Arthit saw him, with his dark circles, scrawny body, messy hair, and slight body odor from lack of hygiene, he wasn't spared.

And the insults coming. "Stupid mutt. Dirty bitch..." and more didn't even hurt Kongpob. He just stared up, or wherever his body was positioned for Arthit's pleasure.

He heard Arthit's dark voice around him all over. But that was a daily thing. He could hear all those words all day and night. And Kongpob usually takes two pillows and pushes them against his ear to keep sane.

Those hurtful words ringing in his ears. He had been called things that hurt him deeply. But that couldn't compare to what he felt now. THIS was pain.

The pain of his first heartbreak. And he was utterly broken. Losing all his self-worth. He was always looked down upon for being a poor orphan. Looked down upon no matter what he did. Or he was sympathized or taken advantage of. And he knew that, but he kept fighting.

Hoping there would be someone to take away all the pain and to fill in the void that was growing deep within. And so he was new to all these feelings, meeting Arthit. And like the fool he was, he fell. He fell hard and deep, with no easy escape.

He wondered all the time why he was treated so poorly by everyone, now even Arthit. He was kind and wished good for all. Was he that worthless?

Because it didn't matter if a few people hated him. Called him names. Harassed him. Teased him. And hurt him in any way. But when everyone does it, isn't it your fault?

Maybe it's YOUR fault to be so hated and pitiful. And Kongpob always shoved those thoughts down, not paying any heed. But all his life, he felt affection from one person and only that one person, his nana.

What was he doing so terrible to be loathed?

Kongpob hugged the pillow to his chest, crying silently. Feeling painful tingles run up and down his limbs. From his head to his toes and fingertips. His heart clenching and unclenching.

He didn't know how many days passed but he got out of bed because he saw the message from Arthit.

Put on the collar. Strip and sit on the floor naked all ready for him.

He had stared at the phone blankly, dabbing his thumb across Arthit's name. He stared with a teary smile and put the phone aside, sniffling and limping out of bed.

He did exactly what he was told. Naked on the floor, with his collar on. A huge red mark was on his neck because Arthit loved to loop his fingers around the hoops on the collar and tug at his head. Spanking and controlling him.

Kongpob didn't mind, he was taking a liking to the roughness, if not for Arthit's ruthless words that pierced through him, making him numb to everything.

His ears perked up, hearing the front door open. He continued to kneel and looked down, feeling hot tears form. One kind word was all he CRAVED for. But he'll never get it.

He felt eyes on him, eating him up as he heated up and trembled. A creeping blush settling on his cheeks and nape. His bright red ears being the first giveaway.

He heard the footsteps coming closer and took a deep breath. He lifted the collar with his shaky hands, showing the word etched on it.

Arthit leaned down and looped his finger through one of the hoops on the front of his collar, "that's right. What are you?"