Chapter 1

“Will you be coming tomorrow?” Mina asks as she watches Jungkook zip up his pants and pick up his shirt. This is the 2nd hookup of the day but she doesn’t need to know that.

“No, I have practice tomorrow” The shirt slid down his neck and now he’s fully dressed. Not a stain anywhere that would prove he just had sex.

Jungkook picks up the phone from the bedside table and leaves the house, scrolling down to check the numerous texts Jimin sent him. He is surely gonna have to suffer a tantrum thrown by him. He knows Jimin gets really pissed when it’s the game season and Jungkook just disappears outta nowhere. Being a captain of the basketball team has some power but not in front of your best friend. 

He puts the phone inside his pocket and walks towards their practice ground. Of course no one would be there because the practice ended hours ago, but he needs to go and give an explanation to the coach. It’s not a big deal when you are the star player of the team, and he doesn’t miss practice like this often. So he will get out of trouble from this but who is gonna save him from Jimin?

“Yes coach, I was just busy with this thing that suddenly occurred. I will be on time tomorrow.” Jungkook explains and as he thought, the coach wont boast at him. It will always be like walking on butter to pass the crisis.

But it’s gonna be like walking on thorns when he spots Jimin glaring at him from afar. Sipping on his bubble tea to keep his head calm. It’s a good thing for Jungkook because aside from Yoongi, bubble tea is the only thing that can keep this shortie calm and composed.

“How many did you fuck today? That you had to miss the whole practise session?” Jimin says rather in a cocky tone than annoyed. Jungkook just raises his eyebrows at that. Doesn’t say anything until he steals a bite from the croissant that sits on the table. It’s not Jungkook’s favorite but he feels hungry. So it will work.

“None of your business.” Jungkook bluntly replies. Jimin lets out a scoff at that. 

The reason Jimin isn’t bursting on Jungkook is because Jungkook seems… unreadable. It’s better not to explode whatever is going inside Jungkook’s mind because he is not the one to listen to advice. 

“You better be here tomorrow or I will steal all your banana milk.”

It may seem like a childish threat because who the fuck threats to steat a fucking milkshake? But it works on Jungkook. Basketball and banana milk are the two B ‘s in Jungkook’s life that keeps him sane. 

Like he will need one of them right now when he sees Jaewon approaching him. “Not again.” He says under his breath but loud enough that Jimin hears it. He doesn’t comment on this though. Makes a mental note of spilling his guts once Jaewon left them.

“No need to make that face, I just came to give you this.” Jaewon shoves a paper towards Jungkook. Jungkook looks through it. It’s some game plans and schedules for their upcoming practices and games.

“Coach told me to give it to you so.” Jaewon says and Jungkook dares not to look at him because he is sure he will make a face again and he doesn’t wanna come out rude. Jae doesn’t say anything further and leaves when Jungkook doesn’t respond anything in return.

“Yo dude, it’s been months since that incident. Why do you still look at him like you will punch him or something. Boy has been humiliated enough.” Jimin scoots closer to Jungkook to look through the paper. 

Jimin has a point. Jungkook doesn’t need to be rude to him all the time. But he just can’t help it. His insides act up everytime Jae appears. Or maybe it was something else that he doesn’t wanna tell Jimin.